British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

Berwick V Sheffield - August 15th

As the club awaits notification of interest, or offers of assistance -- the show must go on!

The e-Newsletter tells us Liam Carr will be at reserve and Thomas Jorgensen deservedly moves to the top of the order. Mathias Thornblom will have his own equipment in the pits and the Claus Vissing slot is at No 4.

For Sheffield, with a "horses for courses" guest at No 1, Jason Garrity should be exciting to watch, David Bellego will be anxious to put on a Shielfield show and it will be good to see Arthur Sissis back for his first official outing around Berwick.

We must presume Nikolai Klindt will be rehearsing his starting-gate manoevres, hopefully waiting for the tapes to rise before he gets moving.

Hopefully after another break in the fixture list the bandits can return to winning ways after a dismal run of home defeats.Looking at nexts Saturdays fixture list would not be a surprise to see Cookie guesting for the unfortunate Simon Stead.

We must presume Nikolai Klindt will be rehearsing his starting-gate manoevres, hopefully waiting for the tapes to rise before he gets moving.

Wot u on aboot?

Hopefully after another break in the fixture list the bandits can return to winning ways after a dismal run of home defeats.Looking at nexts Saturdays fixture list would not be a surprise to see Cookie guesting for the unfortunate Simon Stead.

Oh a like simon stead gutted he wont be here. cant wait to see the lads beat cockie n see him cry lolol

Lots of options for a guest due to steadys high average

I`d be more worried about the starting manoeuvres of the Berwick riders, ie how to get out of the starts and to the first bend before opposition riders.

Only Workington and Redcar due to be racing in the PL next Saturday, with Leicester and Kings Lynn in the EL, so with 10-93pts to play with there`s lots of options for a suitable guest to cover the injured Stead.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this meeting.

I've got withdrawal symptoms.

As the club awaits notification of interest, or offers of assistance -- the show must go on!

The e-Newsletter tells us Liam Carr will be at reserve and Thomas Jorgensen deservedly moves to the top of the order. Mathias Thornblom will have his own equipment in the pits and the Claus Vissing slot is at No 4.

For Sheffield, with a "horses for courses" guest at No 1, Jason Garrity should be exciting to watch, David Bellego will be anxious to put on a Shielfield show and it will be good to see Arthur Sissis back for his first official outing around Berwick.

Who is Liam replacing at reserve? not got my newsletter for some reason ..

Who is Liam replacing at reserve? not got my newsletter for some reason ..

I believe Mr Hall is longtracking

Anybody know how far away Claus is from a return?

Hopefully not to long, this is taken from the riders website.

After some weeks of silence, we are happy to announce, that after his knee injury, Claus will most probably be back and fit for fight at the beginning of August.

That, at least, is the goal, he set for himself after having his knee scanned and having consulted his doctors a couple of days ago. And, determined to achieve it, he immediately started an intensive training programme.

- The latest scanning revealed, that my knee will need surgery after all, Claus said. But fortunately, my doctors have allowed me to postpone it till the speedway season is over, so, now I have started training hard, aiming at being ready to ride again at the beginning of August.

Claus explained, that his right leg muscles still are not strong enough for him to ride his speedway bikes, which, consequently, will remain in the workshop for another couple of weeks, while he himself will be busy riding his push-bike. Besides that, his training programme consists of lots of weight and ball training, until he has regained the strength to get back on his motor bikes.

Which is expected to happen at the end of July and, if everything goes as planned, Claus will be ready to rejoin his teams at the beginning of August.

Hopefully not to long, this is taken from the riders website.

After some weeks of silence, we are happy to announce, that after his knee injury, Claus will most probably be back and fit for fight at the beginning of August.

That, at least, is the goal, he set for himself after having his knee scanned and having consulted his doctors a couple of days ago. And, determined to achieve it, he immediately started an intensive training programme.

- The latest scanning revealed, that my knee will need surgery after all, Claus said. But fortunately, my doctors have allowed me to postpone it till the speedway season is over, so, now I have started training hard, aiming at being ready to ride again at the beginning of August.

Claus explained, that his right leg muscles still are not strong enough for him to ride his speedway bikes, which, consequently, will remain in the workshop for another couple of weeks, while he himself will be busy riding his push-bike. Besides that, his training programme consists of lots of weight and ball training, until he has regained the strength to get back on his motor bikes.

Which is expected to happen at the end of July and, if everything goes as planned, Claus will be ready to rejoin his teams at the beginning of August.

Says it all, a few more weeks is the end of our season,