British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

Berwick V Sheffield - August 15th

Go on to your I Phone, open up I tunes, search grt media podcasts.

Cheers Taffy but not got an I phone I am poor remember..

Look back this thread to post 116 there is a link to it

Tried downloading it onto comp but wont work im garbage with any technology but thanks anyway ..

Will just have to imagine what he said lol ..

Pitch forks out. He went fishing last night and caught a fair few on twitter and on here from the usual lot. Rae showing his class no wonder nobody goes to Berwick.

Maybe next season Craig will get his wish and not have to bother attending Berwick as he seems to have a problem with the place. Unfortunately the crowds at Berwick are a lot lower than Edinburgh.

The only thing I will say about Saturday night is that the rules require adjusting (Berwick should have been awarded 3rd place in heat 2 due to a Sheffield rider being excluded for knocking Liam off). Surely the team with the injured rider shouldn't be handicapped in that race. :drink:

• Like 1

Cheers Taffy but not got an I phone I am poor remember..

Tried downloading it onto comp but wont work im garbage with any technology but thanks anyway ..

Will just have to imagine what he said lol ..

Still got a Nokia 5110 then.

• Like 2

Maybe next season Craig will get his wish and not have to bother attending Berwick as he seems to have a problem with the place. Unfortunately the crowds at Berwick are a lot lower than Edinburgh.

The only thing I will say about Saturday night is that the rules require adjusting (Berwick should have been awarded 3rd place in heat 2 due to a Sheffield rider being excluded for knocking Liam off). Surely the team with the injured rider shouldn't be handicapped in that race. :drink:

This is something I pointed out the other day, Berwick had to go with only one rider in three heats last Saturday, through no fault of their own.

In football this would have been classed as a professional foul resulting in a sending off maybe this rule should be adopted in speedway

• Like 1

In football this would have been classed as a professional foul resulting in a sending off maybe this rule should be adopted in speedway

I think that rule already exists in speedway

In Poland yes, latest example was Nicki Pedersen

The Nicki Pedersen red card probably isn't the best example to use for this rule, as in the opinion of many it was a bit of a scandal and almost certainly of Pedersen`s reputation preceding him.

• Like 3

In Poland yes, latest example was Nicki Pedersen

Seem to remember a few seasons ago at Berwick, a rider excluded for a dangerous manouver, wasn't someone excluded and put out of the meeting at Newcastle

Good job this rule wasn't around when Makovsky was riding or he would hardly have finished a meeting

Good job this rule wasn't around when Makovsky was riding or he would hardly have finished a meeting

Michal was a hard rider, I never thought he was a dangerous rider, young Mr Bates doesnt seem to have control of his machine at times

Michal was a hard rider, I never thought he was a dangerous rider, young Mr Bates doesnt seem to have control of his machine at times

Hmm I saw him fence Josh Auty on the backstraight fence in consecutive seasons at Berwick and then there was the incident with Ricky Ashworth. One particular night at Owlerton he was so out of control he was cleaning up his own teammates.

Edited by Tigerite

Hmm I saw him fence Josh Auty on the backstraight fence in consecutive seasons at Berwick and the incident with Ricky Ashworth. One particular night at Owlerton he was so out of control he was cleaning up his own teammates.

I am sure many riders have taken out other riders many times, that does not mean someones single recolection was always regular. It is true Michal took Ricky out Owlerton as did Ricky take Michal at Berwick, Moggo took Michal out at Stoke, Michal took Moggo out at Shielfield, dont remember them being dangerous moves, better described as hard riding. The same meeting that Ricky took Michal out at Berwick, Rymel came out 2 heats later and put Ricky safely into the fence on 1st bend, Ricky rode at both of their testemonials, says it all i think thats the nature of speedway racing, rivals on teack mates off track.