British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

World U21 Team Final Saturday October 31st

Getting humped by 10 points by Germany shows how little depth GB have, even at u-21 level.

To make matters worse all the german team come from the south and can't have ridden that much at Güstrow.It also shows a regional problem in Germany because the Güstrow area has over the years always produced decent youngsters,so to have a representative teams without anyone from north east Germany is quite worrying for the area

Getting humped by 10 points by Germany shows how little depth GB have, even at u-21 level.

And not for the first time, it happened in the european under 19s at Eskilstuna four years ago

To make matters worse all the german team come from the south and can't have ridden that much at Güstrow.It also shows a regional problem in Germany because the Güstrow area has over the years always produced decent youngsters,so to have a representative teams without anyone from north east Germany is quite worrying for the area

The Finnish version I've heard so far says Härtel leaned on Partanen after Partanen had passed him and then fell. He did that two times more later in the meeting to others and I guess on one of them he was on double points. Basically the ref gave him three freebies, when infact he should have been excluded each time. That could be the difference between Germany and GB last night.

Wasnt there, havent seen the incidents.

The Finnish version I've heard so far says Härtel leaned on Partanen after Partanen had passed him and then fell. He did that two times more later in the meeting to others and I guess on one of them he was on double points. Basically the ref gave him three freebies, when infact he should have been excluded each time. That could be the difference between Germany and GB last night.

Wasnt there, havent seen the incidents.

Härtel v Howarth here and I would say Howarth comes twice very close under Härtel and even seems to flip out a bit on the second occasion.The ref is looking from much the same position as the video guy stands under the ref box,so would see it much like the video.You decide ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2CgzVoOI5k

Härtel v Howarth here and I would say Howarth comes twice very close under Härtel and even seems to flip out a bit on the second occasion.The ref is looking from much the same position as the video guy stands under the ref box,so would see it much like the video.You decide ;)

Good speedway race until the fall...

Teams have been named for the final in Mildura Australia on Saturday 31st October start time is 19.30pm local time=8.30am UK time

Red Denmark

1 Nikolaj B Jakobsen

2 Anders Thomsen

3 Mikkael Bech

4 Mikkael Michelsen

Blue Australia

1 Morris

2 Fricke

3 J Holder

4 B Kurtz

White Germany

1 Grobauer

2 M Riss

3 Hartel

4 E Riss

Yellow Poland

1 Drabik

2 Piotr Pawlicki

3 Zmarzlik

4 Przedpelski

Edited by racers and royals

Teams have been named for the final in Mildura Australia on Saturday 31st October start time is 19.30pm local time=8.30am UK time

Red Denmark

1 Nikolaj B Jakobsen

2 Anders Thomsen

3 Mikkael Bech

4 Mikkael Michelsen

Blue Australia

1 Morris

2 Fricke

3 J Holder

4 B Kurtz

White Germany

1 Grobauer

2 M Riss

3 Hartel

4 E Riss

Yellow Poland

1 Drabik

2 Piotr Pawlicki

3 Zmarzlik

4 Przedpelski

And the prize for the runner up is :lol:

Looking at those lineup's I honestly think it will be tight between the Aussies, Poles and Danes. Mildura may be a real leveller, as its about as far from a Polish track as you can get. Having said that, even the Aussie boys have little experience there. I wouldn't like to pick a winner but I do think the German's will be a long way off.

I think Morris, Kurtz and Fricke should be capable of beating anyone on what is quite a tricky track.

Battle for 1st between Poland and Denmark, Australia won't be in the game for top two. My predictions.

Is Przedpelski 100% fit? I remember that he had some injury problems while ago for the Torun GP. Any news about this?

Looking at those lineup's I honestly think it will be tight between the Aussies, Poles and Danes. Mildura may be a real leveller, as its about as far from a Polish track as you can get. Having said that, even the Aussie boys have little experience there. I wouldn't like to pick a winner but I do think the German's will be a long way off.

I think Morris, Kurtz and Fricke should be capable of beating anyone on what is quite a tricky track.

Germany win then

While it may level things a little, the Poles have two GP riders and in Przedpelski (does he have an easier to spell nick name?!) a guy who could probably score well in the GPs. The Aussies have Morris who could probably give it a go then a load of potential.

The Aussies may keep it close but the Poles should always have this one in the bag.

...d in Przedpelski (does he have an easier to spell nick name?!) a guy wh..

Pawelek :)

• Like 1

Danes look good as well imo

Danes look good as well imo

I'm certainly hoeing Anders Thomsen makes Kurtz look pants. Just for stevebrum :D

But kurtz is the better rider.

Nothing new to see here. Move on 😂😂😂