British Speedway Forum
JamesB

Final Play Off Spot

Workington's inability to win away from home probably means that it looks like a straight fight between Plymouth and the Witches.

It's probably Plymouth's to lose at the moment. If Plymouth only win their home meetings and pick up no away points and the Witches win their home meetings and pick one away point then the teams will be level on 39 points. The Witches would then qualify due to their superior points difference.

If Plymouth pick up anything away from home, then they are looking pretty safe.

Its a devil to work out witch one will make it.

• Like 5

As a very cynical realistic Witches fan I'd say it's Plymouths 6th place unless they screw up at home on a level as achieved only by Ipswich this season!

I reckon it'll come down to Scunny vs Plymouth on September 11th.

All Ippo fans need to come along and cheer on the Scorps.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

I reckon it'll come down to Scunny vs Plymouth on September 11th.

All Ippo fans need to come along and cheer on the Scorps.

All the best

Rob

Need some more fans for a sit in protest?

• Like 2

When do the Play Offs start ??

I see a lot of teams will conclude there main season in August but a few fixtures in September look as though they will have an impact on the final league table.

Cheers

Up until Saturday I was hoping Sheffield could be caught, on the assumption Edinburgh could get a result there this week. But now with Plymouth still having to go to Redcar and Scunny, Ipswich will probably have to get something from Somerset and Rye house this week. Certainly Plymouth are favourites now, and the Witches season could well be over by Saturday night. I hope it isn't, but it's looking bleak at the moment.

When's cut off cause I see we're at home to Rye House on Sept 13th , is that after the cut off I wonder ?

When's cut off cause I see we're at home to Rye House on Sept 13th , is that after the cut off I wonder ?

Usually third week in September. Probably 19 or 20th.

Although with a smaller league programme this season, clubs might be told to get it all done the previous weekend.

Edited by Black Angus

How is it we are unclear as to the cut-off date, even at this stage?

Mad.

• Like 1

How is it we are unclear as to the cut-off date, even at this stage?

Mad.

That's just the way modern day speedway is , keep the fans in the dark as much as possible . And they wonder why folk don't go anymore

I,ve been told by someone who should know that its the 14th sept,monarchs last fixture is 13th sept I believe! Hmmmmmm !

• Like 1