British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Wed 19th August

A bit of a bonus for us Bees fans that can't make the trip.

• Like 2

Quite sensible, but I still think Poole will run Wednesday... Rain threat disappears around teatime....

Strange time to have your tea!!? Around 9pm!! :wink:

Strange time to have your tea!!? Around 9pm!! :wink:

Personally think Kings Lynn could be a heat 10 as forecast isn't that good in east anglia later in the evening.

just looked at BBC weather - light rain in Lynn from 8pm, heavier from 9pm. Bl00dy British summer could spoil potentially cracking meeting. Hope Sky doesn't slow it down too much

• Like 1

Fancy the Bees to take a point

I would be happy with a point. King's Lynn have been brilliant at home and have their 100% record for a reason.

Lindgren should easily score more than Milik has been and whilst Kerr is a big loss for king's Lynn, Adam Ellis should score well. He was a meeting winner for them on Sat at Leicester.

Is Robson definitely back?

Prediction 50-40

If Andersen is riding then hope he turns up and gets away with a few rollers to help give Coventry the 4 points ;) I don't really mind if Lynn win as long as Coventry beat Swindon 3 times so that they don't make the play-offs as having seen them this year and from reports out of Belle Vue last night they are a team of rollers, never mind Andersen & Cook!

On a serious point then I think they should change the rules for next year in that rolling at the start is not deemed unsatisfactory but actually warrants a penalty the same as tape touching. It's becoming much more common and is really frustrating given the delays and more so when it happens and is not picked up.

• Like 2

The Kings Lynn area is under control from a different weather system, they are under the influence of a Scandinavian blocking high pressure system at the moment. Any wet weather from the Atlantic lows that will be marching in, will be dissipated by the time they get to that particular part of the UK (East Coastal area)

Bloody hell, it's that Jim Bacon again !

• Like 1

I would be happy with a point. King's Lynn have been brilliant at home and have their 100% record for a reason.

Lindgren should easily score more than Milik has been and whilst Kerr is a big loss for king's Lynn, Adam Ellis should score well. He was a meeting winner for them on Sat at Leicester.

Is Robson definitely back?

Prediction 50-40

I too would be happy for you to have a point as long as we got 3.

While we have won every home match it has been all plain sailing in several matches.

Lindgren is better than Milik imo.Also hoping Ellis carries on where he left off for us on Saturday,some very brave moves on Saturday.But will R/R get us more points than Lambert,he's the big miss as he has been outstanding at home.

Are Robson and Garrity definitely riding?

Garrity was already suffering with pain in his back which he made worse falling heavy guesting yesterday for Leicester. Fingers crossed he's riding 🙏

Shame the TV are there, will stop people travelling, atmosphere should be great all the same though #bigmeeting!