British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Berwick V Somerset. Sat Aug 22nd

Hopefully a full strength Berwick side will be available as they bid to end run of 5 successive home defeats.Looking forward to seeing Brady Kurtz who is having an excellent season.

Yes i'am also looking forward to this fixture as I will following the Rebels on their Northern tour.

Let's hope for a decent meeting and also hope the weather is OK on Saturday.

Yes i'am also looking forward to this fixture as I will following the Rebels on their Northern tour.

Let's hope for a decent meeting and also hope the weather is OK on Saturday.

Me too . Got the Newport crowd up this weekend , so we're doing the dump , Berwick then the Peugeot international Arena . Hope the weather plays nice .

Looks like thornblom will be out so another guest required

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Still looking for a texter for this meeting. . can anyone help please?

Thanks

Any news on Bandits team? is Kev and Mathias riding?

Looks like Thornblom doesn't make it so Theo Pijper guests, according to the last news letter Doolan hoped to be back for tonight. Haven't seen he wont be there tonight so I`m guessing he comes back.

No Josh Grazconek for Somerset after crashing at Edinburgh last night so its R/R for him.

Edited by screm
  • Like 1

Last ditch attempt. ..still need a texter for this meeting, can anyone help please?

Thanks

good effort from you sue, shame there is no texter available.

• Like 1

good effort from you sue, shame there is no texter available.

Berwick 2015 in a nutshell

• Like 1

Big gulf in class between the two teams tonight. Somerset stronger in every department, especially at reserve, Track was a bit slicker this week, which was understandable, given that it was due to rain throughout the afternoon, but never came to anything. Theo Pijper a fine guest and once again Jorgo and Captain Kev gave their all, but reserves were a weak link and Coty seems to be a real trier but his machinery isn't quick enough. Reminds me a lot of Jade Mudgeway.

All that said, some good racing tonight. Heats 13 and 15 were close all the way. Garcia chasing Starke for four laps in heat 8 and Kurtz and Doolan likewise in heat 11.

Highlight of the night though was two cracking races between Leon Flint and Kyle Bickley. Two youngsters with big futures if these two races are anything to go by.

Berwick 2015 in a nutshell

Always a problem at Berwick when Bandits4life isn't there, not just this year

If I'm being honest I never expected to win last nights meeting, but I did however expect a better performance than that , especially at reserve, the highest averaged home reserve should not be scoring zero under any circumstances no disrespect no Oliver Greenwood but Edberg & Hall should've been able to beet him .i know the various injuries to key riders played a big part in last nights result but I still feel that we should've done better that that debacle last night , the two 1-5s in the first two heats set the tone for the meeting and Berwick never recovered , when you down the race card there was no obvious heat where we going to pull things back . Looking forward to next weekends fixtures I'd imagine it will be much the same , will there be any Bandits fans brave enough to travel to The Scotwaste Arena ?

• Like 1