British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Play-off Dates

There won't be a signing you must realise that by now

The window only opened today and people said that before we replaced Robson. Apparently they've been asking around so we'll see although I won't hold my breath. Still gives Ford something to think about before deciding especially if BV are without Zagar too.

The window only opened today and people said that before we replaced Robson. Apparently they've been asking around so we'll see although I won't hold my breath. Still gives Ford something to think about before deciding especially if BV are without Zagar too.

I think Matt Ford will still pick Coventry as Zagar is likely to be back although it is a tricky decision.

Quite interesting who Poole pick as Belle Vue and Swindon have drawn at WR and Coventry have won there.. I would pick Belle Vue as matej Zagar might not ride next Monday. Coventry would definately prefer Belle Vue who cannot beat the Bees.either home or away

Quite interesting who Poole pick as Belle Vue and Swindon have drawn at WR and Coventry have won there.. I would pick Belle Vue as matej Zagar might not ride next Monday. Coventry would definately prefer Belle Vue who cannot beat the Bees.either home or away

Only thing I would say about BV drawing at Poole. Pretty sure that's when Magic was injured and Lawson got 4/6 points..

• Like 1

Only thing I would say about BV drawing at Poole. Pretty sure that's when Magic was injured and Lawson got 4/6 points..

It was Coventrys win there where you had Magic replaced by Lawson

It was Coventrys win there where you had Magic replaced by Lawson

Pretty sure he did 2 home meetings and then we changed to bomber (I think!)

Edited by lisa-colette

Pretty sure he did 2 home meetings and then we changed to bomber (I think!)

Turns out he did! Well imagine that, Middlo making the same mistake twice :D

Don't kid yourself Mick Horton wants this,.

Don't kid yourself Mick Horton wants this,.As a matter of interest the best as I see it. bees beat lakeside 3 points, Swindon at KL same night potential 4 points does this mean Swindon will take 4 points if they win by more than 6 points?

Turns out he did! Well imagine that, Middlo making the same mistake twice :D

Lawson has ridden well as a away rider at Poole so just unlucky for us to have two off nights and we could hardly have bomber when we were riding against coventry! Edited by foreverblue

Poole have chosen Coventry in playoffs so it's Belle Vue v Swindon

Poole have chosen Coventry in playoffs so it's Belle Vue v Swindon

No surprises there and it saves me from a long trip to Manchester!

• Like 1

Yes but Swindon is a much better journey for the final!! #DoItForDarcy

Edited by Skidder1