British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play-offs 2015

Talking of heat, there is sizzling heat on court at the US Open in every respect. Her name is Mledanovic- French despite the name, and one hot babe- a Brigitte Bardot lookalike. who can serve me an Ace any day. Meanwhile back at the speedway..- i'll still stick with Piraterna. 2 young Poles should see them home.

Anyone think Engman "pulled it" on lap 3 so Piraterna go 6 down and can use a tactical in heat 12? Depending of course what happens in the 2nd reserves race in heat 11. Perhaps i'm just an old cynic. ;)

Anyone think Engman "pulled it" on lap 3 so Piraterna go 6 down and can use a tactical in heat 12? Depending of course what happens in the 2nd reserves race in heat 11. Perhaps i'm just an old cynic. ;)

No chance, not with Indianerna having 1 and 3 in heat 11, had a 5-1 written all over it... and indeed was.

Just got in, looks like I've missed a thriller, just in time for the grand finale!

Fantastic ride from Lindback to seal it, despite Dudek's best efforts.

Edited by mikec

Super stream. :t:

Got to go with Piraterna, .

As always, my forecasts are total crap :lol: And my babe lost in the tennis. :sad: Time for a beer i think !! :drink:

Well done to Indianerna and wish you all the best- and some of our heat- we have lots to spare. :t: Alan.

Just got in, looks like I've missed a thriller, just in time for the grand finale!

Fantastic ride from Lindback to seal it, despite Dudek's best efforts.

You gotta wonder why Lindbäck didn't ride like this three days ago?

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Despite the track being rubbish that was actually a pretty decent meeting. How did Holder end on 5?! He was in the thick of it in every heat.

I normally struggle to get into Swedish and Polish stuff but I enjoyed that.

Despite the track being rubbish that was actually a pretty decent meeting. How did Holder end on 5?! He was in the thick of it in every heat.

Dunno what they've done with the track. Normally the track provides excellent speedway but lately that have not been the case. Obviously the gate bias is unacceptable,.

I enjoyed it,even although the track was slick the riders could try any moves without fear of hitting ruts and taking off like you see on these temporary tracks.Give world class riders decent permanent tracks and you would see some decent GPs most weeks.

if Britain had same race night, just maybe, our standards would rise once more...but with greyhounds and stockcars, it could never happen!

if Britain had same race night, just maybe, our standards would rise once more...but with greyhounds and stockcars, it could never happen!

It could happen very easily