British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kitten2502

Mildenhall Vs Birmingham 06.09.15

Wonder if Moley spent few quid on some Tesco best bubbly..Congratulations to the Brummies well deserved title..

• Like 2

Wonder if Moley spent few quid on some Tesco best bubbly..Congratulations to the Brummies well deserved title..

It's cheaper at Aldi!

Even Stan the bog brush is smiling!!

Edited by bluejam
  • Like 1

What a fantasttic achievement!!, this time last year we had no club to support and it was terrible not going to speedway and not knowing whether we would return. So to not only return but to put togethor a a good team from scratch ( no assets) and to win the National League a year later is just amazing

I would like to thank Graham Drury as team manager but we must not forget the role Phil Morris played in the winter. It showed just how much this club meant to him given he was prepared to help the way he did. The riders delievered when it counted and sure there were some that havent had the season they wanted on a personal level but they played their part. When they go out on the track with the B on their chest, they earn my respect and they tried their best.

Adam Ellis and skipper Tom Perry have been top class this season but I want to mention Zach. He started the season on a 3.00 average, had not ridden in a single NL match and look at him now. to be honest if he dont get rider of year in the NL I will be amazed. A great talent

Thanks to the riders, fans of the other National League clubs, Ive enjoyed watching this level of racing. These young kids starting out give their all and they are a credit to the sport.

Lastly theres one man that deserves thanks the most, he is Tony Mole. He came back and rescused us from the brink and I will forever be grateful. The man is a absolute legend!

• Like 2

Congrats to the Brummies. Good to see you've finally found a level you can compete successfully at

• Like 1

Impressed with the young lad Zach today . 1st time I've seen him ride . Think there will be a lot of clubs in higher leagues looking to aquire his services for next season.

Was my 1st taste of NL speedway and enjoyed my visit to Mildenhall this afternoon. Two teams of young riders giving it a go was a breath of fresh air

Impressed with the young lad Zach today . 1st time I've seen him ride . Think there will be a lot of clubs in higher leagues looking to aquire his services for next season.

Was my 1st taste of NL speedway and enjoyed my visit to Mildenhall this afternoon. Two teams of young riders giving it a go was a breath of fresh air

come again & breath in that fresh air. you may get to like it.

Well done to the Birmingham Brummies. National League champions 1975 & 2015

And 1974!

Congratulations Birmingham Brummies!

Lets hope Birmingham speedway is functional for many years to come!

Oh actually wasn't 1974 the last year the old 2nd tier was called the 2nd Division?

Congrats to the Brummies. Good to see you've finally found a level you can compete successfully at

Your sarcasm knows no bounds didn't we finish top of the EL not so long ago have Dry House ever been there hmmmmm NL Champions and 4s Winners will do me nicely thanks😉

congrats brummies,

however, shame only Tom Perry managed to ride in the 2nd half though.. bit unprofessional of the others I thought and disrespectful to fans and the charity

• Like 1

Well done to the Birmingham Brummies. National League champions 1975 & 2015

Sequence going there... Looking forward to 2055 for the next one then Martin :)

Glad the Brummies won, after the despair of last year. They were the best team this season & Phil Morris certainly knows his onions

congrats brummies,

however, shame only Tom Perry managed to ride in the 2nd half though.. bit unprofessional of the others I thought and disrespectful to fans and the charity

The others had probably all had a drink!!!

come again & breath in that fresh air. you may get to like it.

Oh i will defiantly be trying to get to a few more matches next season in the NL . Its been 20 years since i last saw speedway at Mildenhall before yesterday afternoon . Lovely afternoon watching what could be the future of British speedway with all these young lads riding great weather and welcoming staff .

Also lovely FISH & CHIPS , what more could i have asked for !

• Like 2

Congratulations to everyone involved with Birmingham Speedway form all the Eastbourne Fans.

• Like 3