British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Vote For Konopka

Rafa is the peoples champion, he gives it his all on track and he deserves some form of award.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/speedway/vote-now-redcar-bears-rider-7752883

Time to leave the BSF for a while by the looks of it with the resident mentalist out of hibernation :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

Sad thing is he'll probably get a team spot somewhere again next year.

• Like 1

good luck to the guy always been a fan

just to let you know. craig cook is at Wolverhampton this evening. i know you sometimes wonder where he is.

• Like 3

just to let you know. craig cook is at Wolverhampton this evening. i know you sometimes wonder where he is.

You've just encouraged him to wreck that EL thread too.

The wally is asking Peterborough fans to vote' on a link for Redcar's rider of the year award.

The attention seeking never fails though so you can't blame wally for spreading the idiocy around for maximum impact.

• Like 1

Will he beat either of Rye Houses young reserves tonight if he dont his hopes of being Redcars rider of the year could take a nose dive

Edited by scoobydoo

Will he beat either of Rye Houses young reserves tonight if he dont his hopes of being Redcars rider of the year could take a nose dive

Why do you doubt Rafa, he isn't in the running for Redcar rider of the year for no reason.

Worrall was saying how hard it is for him with regards money, I can't help but wonder how a rider like Konopka can survive with the amount he scores.

Worrall was saying how hard it is for him with regards money, I can't help but wonder how a rider like Konopka can survive with the amount he scores.

Rafa doesn't ride for money, he is the peoples champion.

• Like 1