British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf1 - Belle Vue Aces Vs Swindon Robins, 14 Sep 2015

I think Rosco will have his Rampant Red Robins well-pumped up for this...can see Seindon blasting their way to the trophy...the unstoppable Wiltshire Juggernaut or Giant Tractor!

• Like 2

Think a 6-8 point defeat is on the cards for us here meaning the 2nd leg is going to be tight as you like. Should be an epic over 2 legs.

• Like 1

I think Rosco will have his Rampant Red Robins well-pumped up for this...can see Seindon blasting their way to the trophy...the unstoppable Wiltshire Juggernaut or Giant Tractor!

And then you woke up. But don't let it stop you dreaming.. :rofl:

• Like 1

Will have to do better than tonight at Kings Lynn & Swindon are the most inconsistent of the 4 teams left.

Zengi is struggling as a heat leader compared to his previous meetings & Troy & Nick are up & down like a fiddlers elbow.

Let's hope tonight was just a case of after the lords mares show as another night like that & it's over & out.

I notice no Swindon rider beat Scott tonight!!!!!

An omen hopefully......!

• Like 3

I think this is going to be closer than people think I can see it going right down to heat 14 or 15 at Swindon.

Surely everyone thinks these teams are very evenly matched?

Hoping that the aces reserves will prove the difference, aces by two in aggregate I reckon.

• Like 1

I actually think we have the closest 4 teams the play-offs have ever had. One bit of bad luck for any team could be all it takes.

Swindon have the weakest reserves out of the 4 for surre.

I have to agree. Coventry & Poole are quite evenly matched at reserve.

Belle Vue have an advantage in Worrall at Swindon and he has been in good form, However for me one of the most improved riders in the draft has been Stefan. Over the last month he has been very impressive esp at home.

• Like 1

I have to agree. Coventry & Poole are quite evenly matched at reserve.

Belle Vue have an advantage in Worrall at Swindon and he has been in good form, However for me one of the most improved riders in the draft has been Stefan. Over the last month he has been very impressive esp at home.

Agreed...

A few weeks ago the fans raised over a grand for him to replace kit he lost in his van crash....

Allied to Mark Lemon spending time with him he has made large improvements recently. ..

This is the play off and it is all to play for!!!

Both Swindon and Belle Vue are capable of getting to the final and win it .

Just like the old Ko Cup , it all depends on the performances on the day

It would be great to see Belle Vue reach and hopefully win the play off..... Just in time to say a fond farewell to The Greyhound stadium !!!

It will be heart breaking for any Swindon fan coming up for this match, to look across at the impressive new Belle Vue stadium going up in the way it is. I do hope Swindon will have a finished stadium for next year.

As for the result, my guess is an eight point win for the Aces, at home and a six point defeat away.

Anyone know who the ref is and more importantly does Rosco have their mobile number!

• Like 1

51-41, Rosco needs to get Troy and Nick going, both been pretty poor recently.