British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf1 - Belle Vue Aces Vs Swindon Robins, 14 Sep 2015

Just watched the sky+ of the meeting and I'm surprised nobody mentioned rossiter's admission that we won at Swindon while they were 'changing things to get darcy in'? A euphemism for cheating and I thought Lemo was a bit more direct with his ironic 'ignition problems' comment.

As for the meeting itself, how fair does Cook ride? Several times he could have gone out to the fence to block the Swindon rider but left racing room each time in true Aces style. Why did nobody mention the jump Morris made in the first go at heat 14? He actually ducked under the tapes! How many times did Swindon riders move before the tapes went up? It was a good call to let heat 1 go and leave batchelor trailing but if the cheating pays off it must be pulled back unlike on Monday. The referee will need to keep a close eye out for Swindon rollers next Monday otherwise 14 points won't nearly be enough. Correct call to exclude Worrall when he clashed with the Swindon mom, who instead of getting out of the way took the hit for his team. I hope he didn't hurt himself for the cause, he is a brit after all which doesn't seem to cut much ice with rossiter does it?

Attends POSF at KL...watches re-run of meeting on Sky...I do believe BSF we have reached out and saved this tortured soul. :P

Do I hear an hallelujah... :drink:

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 6

Looks like Rosco was right about Zagar ....if he wants the best chance to be fit for Monday then don't ride at the weekend . but of course he won't miss big solo meetings .

To be fair if I was a Belle Vue fan id be glad he riding the day before, its pretty much a fitness test. I would be annoyed however if he does ride well, completes all his rides the doesn't come over the day after.

Depends what you mean by ok. He looked in discomfort and didn't score very well compared to what he has been esp on that track.

Not sure how anybody can doubt his injuries. We all saw the horrible crash and also the pictures from the hospital.

I'm sure Belle Vue will be hoping Zagar is fit enough to take his place as he has been in great form lately and a big loss for them and always better to have a full team

Harris and Janowski will ride friday not fully fit, if Zagar rides at the weekend he should ride monday, they are lucky AJ is in such good form

Harris and Janowski will ride friday not fully fit, if Zagar rides at the weekend he should ride monday, they are lucky AJ is in such good form

Magic has ridden since his crash although had stitches in his elbow which must be painful, it's not the same as internal bleeding.

Harris is hoping to ride even though he has swelling and bad bruising to his ankle, wrist and Arm. A lot of riders might have already pulled out if in pain like Chris, but we have seen him ridden over and still ride.

Edited by mdmc82

Magic has ridden since his crash although had stitches in his elbow which must be painful, it's not the same as internal bleeding.

Harris is hoping to ride even though he has swelling and bad bruising to his ankle, wrist and Arm. A lot of riders might have already pulled out if in pain like Chris, but we have seen him ridden over and still ride.

I don't think many riders would pull out of the playoffs unless they have broken something.

After riding in the GP, where it was plain to see he was below par, then producing evidence of the further internal bleeding it had caused, even Rosco apologised following his childish allegations. It must be difficult to know if riding again is going to cause the same problem. Sensibly, he is going to ride on Sunday and see what happens before deciding if he is fit enough to ride on Monday.

We now have comments from Orion who, despite the evidence and Rosco's apologies, seems to think Rosco was right in the first place. We also have foreverblue, who has been running scared at the prospect of Poole having to face the Aces in the playoffs, making silly comments that Zagar rode ok in the GP and that if he rides on Sunday he should ride Monday, despite what we all saw when he rode in the GP, knowing the health problems it caused and the risk that the same could happen again. Some people need to put their prejudices aside and think before they post such malicious foolishness.

I don't think many riders would pull out of the playoffs unless they have broken something.

I think most would if they had internal bleeding which started again after they had ridden in a meeting. Edited by Aces51
  • Like 2

Just watched the sky+ of the meeting and I'm surprised nobody mentioned rossiter's admission that we won at Swindon while they were 'changing things to get darcy in'? A euphemism for cheating and I thought Lemo was a bit more direct with his ironic 'ignition problems' comment.

As for the meeting itself, how fair does Cook ride? Several times he could have gone out to the fence to block the Swindon rider but left racing room each time in true Aces style. Why did nobody mention the jump Morris made in the first go at heat 14? He actually ducked under the tapes! How many times did Swindon riders move before the tapes went up? It was a good call to let heat 1 go and leave batchelor trailing but if the cheating pays off it must be pulled back unlike on Monday. The referee will need to keep a close eye out for Swindon rollers next Monday otherwise 14 points won't nearly be enough. Correct call to exclude Worrall when he clashed with the Swindon mom, who instead of getting out of the way took the hit for his team. I hope he didn't hurt himself for the cause, he is a brit after all which doesn't seem to cut much ice with rossiter does it?

We all know that Sky are heavily biased towards Poole and Swindon, and would prefer a Poole/Swindon final and as you said, they forgot to mention that we won there this year.

As you will probably be aware Indianerna Kumla took a 10 point lead to Elit Vetlanda in the Elitserien Final last night and lost. So it is very possible to overturn what seems a large aggregate lead. .....................Just saying :o

Message to Aces 51 ;

Don't get wound up by inane comments by various members of this site.

Replying to their comments achieves nothing other than giving them the feeling that they have won or wound you up..

Dignity and knowing that you are right is far more satisfying.

After riding in the GP, where it was plain to see he was below par, then producing evidence of the further internal bleeding it had caused, even Rosco apologised following his childish allegations. It must be difficult to know if riding again is going to cause the same problem. Sensibly, he is going to ride on Sunday and see what happens before deciding if he is fit enough to ride on Monday.

We now have comments from Orion who, despite the evidence and Rosco's apologies, seems to think Rosco was right in the first place. We also have foreverblue, who has been running scared at the prospect of Poole having to face the Aces in the playoffs, making silly comments that Zagar rode ok in the GP and that if he rides on Sunday he should ride Monday, despite what we all saw when he rode in the GP, knowing the health problems it caused and the risk that the same could happen again. Some people need to put their prejudices aside and think before they post such malicious foolishness.

I think most would if they had internal bleeding which started again after they had ridden in a meeting.

My comment was in relation to Harris not Zagar. Zagar is the exception as internal bleeding can be pretty nasty :(

As you will probably be aware Indianerna Kumla took a 10 point lead to Elit Vetlanda in the Elitserien Final last night and lost. So it is very possible to overturn what seems a large aggregate lead. .....................Just saying :o

BV just need to make a half decent start and use the tactical well if needed. Pretty simple really 😉

Probably because we all know Swindon were fiddling!

As for Cook, it's a massive flaw in his riding. It's something I've commented on for a long time and why I just don't rate him. Easily moved out of the way in a race but won't do any moving over himself.

Swindon were jumping and rolling like James Sarjeant on steroids on Monday! I commented on heat 14 at the time, just not on here!

I'd be confident if Swindon had Emil, Tai & Smarzlick as well😀😀😀

• Like 2

Polish riders are forced to ride for their teams unless they have something broken, Harris will ride even if in pain i'm sure. If Zagar has internal bleeding is it wise to ride at all.

I think most would if they had internal bleeding which started again after they had ridden in a meeting.

I think most people including Rosco were willing to give Zagar the benefit of the doubt on Monday but I doubt they expected him to be riding a few days later in another solo meeting ..if internal bleeding starts after he rides and he wants give himself the best chance of riding Monday then should not be riding at the weekend ...dress it up how you like but his health problems look like they are only a problem where there is a league match in the uk .

I'd be confident if Swindon had Emil, Tai & Smarzlick as well

And a GP rider in THJ as reserve.