British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Edinburgh 12/09/15 19:00 Hrs (pl)

if scrabbleman came back, there would be fans missing from the terraces.

Perhaps not the best example Ive used but Worky are crying out for a decent No1. Wells isnt the answer just like Hansen wasnt this year.

Perhaps not the best example Ive used but Worky are crying out for a decent No1. Wells isnt the answer just like Hansen wasnt this year.

sorry but wells has done himself proud this year and a lot of fans are happy hes signed

infact the ones ive been talking to recently have all said that wells was the rider they wanted next year along with hanson if he can improve away

• Like 1

According to current green sheets, Wells average is less than 0.1 of a point below Grajzconek's.

It seems to me that if Grajczonek is a 'decent no 1', so is Wells.

• Like 2

Thereafter the rest of the team should be moved on, perhaps with the exception of Wethers. To bring back the fans the team needs to be refreshed and not the same old tired line up of Bach, Howarth etc. Josh Grajczonek never did ride in Poland, perhaps he could be tempted back and be the genuine No1 Worky are crying out for.

i disagree i think josh new all along he wasnt going to be a comet in 2015

dropped of well before 2014 finished was a different rider than the one that started the season

According to current green sheets, Wells average is less than 0.1 of a point below Grajzconek's.

It seems to me that if Grajczonek is a 'decent no 1', so is Wells.

Id be interested to see Wells away average, home form is a given for a genuine No1. He has done well after an awful 2014 but i just dont see him maintaining it.

Edited by MD

Thereafter the rest of the team should be moved on, perhaps with the exception of Wethers. To bring back the fans the team needs to be refreshed and not the same old tired line up of Bach, Howarth etc. Josh Grajczonek never did ride in Poland, perhaps he could be tempted back and be the genuine No1 Worky are crying out for.

Absolutely MD, agree with that but "two" definite Ht leaders required for next year?

Wethers would be a solid acquisition at reserve to go with right from the start and experienced enough to cover at 2/4 if needed, may be tempted to give Williamson a longer run also as the experience of this year would stand him in good stead, he's a far better rider than the last few meetings have shown and could be a nice option?

Noticed that neither Rene or Kyle were asked about plans for next year, something in that, who knows, feelers out for a certain "other" rider from last night, gonna be a bit interesting over the next few weeks/months? ;)

I think a change of scenery would do both Kyle and Rene good, Rene may not even do the UK next year after riding well in Sweden. It was quite sad to hear Rene's interview last night, he knows he's much better than he's shown over here this year, gave glimpses of it last night with passes on Wolbert and Masters, best of luck to them both whatever happens

Edited by DynamoDave
  • Like 1

Id be interested to see Wells away average, home form is a given for a genuine No1. He has done well after an awful 2014 but i just dont see him maintaining it.

mr wells has always scored big numbers on his away days. so no home track advantage for him. unlike some certain performers of other teams . you know the ones that can only ride their own track.. wells is a proper number 1.

i too would like to compare rickys away average to the one the defector has. maybe some boff can supply it.

Scrabbleman - home 9.00 / away 7.76 = 2015

(Kurtz 9.61 / 7.77)

Think you'll find that scrabble man and Coventry Kyle will be heading in to cider land in 2016.

Naw. Josh to Glasgow Morris to Scrumpyland. :drink:

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 1

Naw. Josh to Glasgow Morris to Scrumpyland. :drink:

Cant see Josh ever coming back to GLA. Likewise Morris, been out injured half the season and when he has ridden we havent seen the best of him.

Cant see Josh ever coming back to GLA. Likewise Morris, been out injured half the season and when he has ridden we havent seen the best of him.

Think we will build around Aaron & Richard next season would love to see Anders Thomsen back but if he has polish commitments then that may scupper that.