British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Having been at Peterborough on that awful day, I'm just glad that Lewis is able to ride a speedway bike again.

Good luck to him at Ipswich, he WILL be back at the Stars in the future no doubt.

So nobody within the club then.

Don't think that was inferred however.

Batch will do good

Shocked he wanted to race for the Stars again!

This is a massive long shot but going to put it anway...

A few seasons ago when we didn't really have a clue who we were going to sign I had a look at Jonathan Chapmans twitter to see who he had just started following that recent week, one of them was Maciej Janowski which was strange at the time as we had no real link to him, and guess what, he signed.

Just done the same with Rob Lyon, recently he's followed 3 riders, Martin Vaculik, Bjarne Pedersen and Mikkel Michelsen. Could these be the 3 to fill our top 5 with Rory not returning in 2016?

As I said it's a long shot BUT, Michelsen signalled the other day he's signed a contract with someone, Vaculik was interested in riding in the UK although people are saying it was just for Poole on a short term deal, and Bjarne has been linked aswell.

1. Martin Vaculik 8.00

2. Mikkel Michelsen 5.67

3. Bjarne Pedersen 6.55

4. Robert Lambert 6.59

5. Troy Batchelor 6.91

6. ???

7. Lewis Rose 3.00

Leaves 3.78 for the other reserve, someone like Roynon.

Now that looks a fairly handy team in my opinion, let's see if it's anything close :P

Maybe Blackbird for the reserve spot who knows.

Could be suggested a certain sugar beet haulier from Dunham might have brokered this deal

Trees, although the rules state that Lakeside should get preference, Edward Kennet & Lewis Blackbird both went against this rule last season.

The rules are that the team that he is an asset of take preference................if a rider does not ride for the team he is an asset of then the league of the club he is an asset of take precedence......................so for example.............Josh Grajczonek is a Poole asset................rides for Swindon and Somerset so Swindon take priority................

RP

Shocked he wanted to race for the Stars again!

Maybe he didn't have too many choices ;)

• Like 1

Don't think that was inferred however.

Excellent. So Lynn don't blame Lewis, Lewis doesn't blame Lynn, Lynn don't blame Lakeside or Ipswich, Lakeside and Ipswich have nobody to blame anything on and everyone is happy. Glad we cleared that one up.

• Like 1

Excellent. So Lynn don't blame Lewis, Lewis doesn't blame Lynn, Lynn don't blame Lakeside or Ipswich, Lakeside and Ipswich have nobody to blame anything on and everyone is happy. Glad we cleared that one up.

Doubt it's cleared up as some will think there is a conspiracy.

Batch will do good

You better hope for a good summer! Oh and tell Buster not to put too much water on the track. ;)

• Like 1

theres your problem, i tend to ignore whatever he posts to be fair.

And you likewise, having problems remembering any of your constructive comments..

So nobody within the club then.

No nobody of importance , exactly the same as you, .. Just a supporter with an opinion. Our views very often differs, but whose to say what's right and what's wrong.

Regardless of who I support, my opinion is governed by no one, I speak as I feel. Fend or please it makes no difference. so whether I'm outnumbered 100 to 1 My opinion is just that......

Everyone on here is blowing sunshine up Kerr's bum, thinking he's done no wrong... blaming everything onto Buster and the Lynn management. But had this had happened to Newman and Poole, the Forum would have gone into melt down, saying how unjust the draft selection is. To me Kerr is as much to blame for the situation as Buster....

Probably, Buster had to change nights to get a team ??

Probably, Kerr told Buster he didn't want to ride??

Probably, Kerr didn't say he wanted to ride for someone else??

Probably, Kerr didn't want to be protected ???

Probably, Buster assumed as an asset, he could rely on Kerr to ride??

Probably, The Draft is just a free for all??

Probably, the whole scenario was just a ploy to wreck the Draft system??

The one answer to all those queries, is communication. and we all know, that's not one of Speedway attributes.

Lynn Stars must rank as one of the worse in the league for that.........

As I've said, why apportion any blame at all? Its just one of those things, both parties have done what they believe to be right for themselves and everyone moves on with seemingly no hard feelings. The only ones getting their knickers in a twist are one or two people on here.

• Like 2

As I've said, why apportion any blame at all? Its just one of those things, both parties have done what they believe to be right for themselves and everyone moves on with seemingly no hard feelings. The only ones getting their knickers in a twist are one or two people on here.

time will tell but this could be the best move of the winter everyone presumes Kerr will carry on where he left of prior to his near life ending crash he may well do just that and score many points for Ipswich and Lakeside on the other hand it may not take him long to realise it's not going to happen for him and who could blame him he's a young family now as well to think about . I just hope not too much pressure is put on him too soon confidence needs to be built again first - I wish Lewis well but unlike others I doubt he will return to ride for the Stars again .
  • Like 1

People should stop worrying why L Kerr left The Stars. And start worrying that he has left. Is there any news on his replacement.