British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

I thought JC had an account on here ages ago, not a recently added one with only 12 posts to his name?Are people being hoodwinked by another alias from a notorious multi named poster?

• Like 1

Is there a clue from JC ?

NkI to change his mind and Adam Roynon, if that fits

Why do people keep banging on about NKI returning.With the current team his average wont fit as the last reserve has to be at least a 3pt average.You could get rid of one of the other riders and bring in NKI and another rider.But that would be very harsh on a rider already signed.

He won't change his mind anyway so its immaterial.

• Like 1

It was 'Santa' wish I would think there is as much chance of NKI returning as there is of Emil riding for Kings Lynn

Whoever is signed lets hope they have the ability to race from the back and do a lap of honour if they win a race!

That would go a long way to lift the spirits of speedway fans everywhere

I sympathise with Stars fans as Swindon were in a similar position this time last year when there was no decent number one in sight and the prospect of hiring Miedzinski filled me with dread.

Let's be realistic though, there is pretty much no chance of Nikki Pedersen returning and absolutely no chance of Emil riding in Britain.

Reckon you will have Kenneth Bjerre and Batchelor as your spearhead with Schlein, Lambert and Mads as the engine room.

I'm sure NKI will be back later in the season to help out. ;)

• Like 1

I think the only hope we have is maybe Dudek as I am sure we nearly had him 18 months ago to cover someones injury but something didnt quite work out. In terms of reserve I hope its one of Blackbird Wilkinson or Roynon. I dont think Lambert is quite up to a main reserve position.

Surprised no one has mentioned about the new referee/press box that has gone up recently at the arena. Looks good and hopefully makes things more comfortable in there for all concerned.

I think the only hope we have is maybe Dudek as I am sure we nearly had him 18 months ago to cover someones injury but something didnt quite work out. In terms of reserve I hope its one of Blackbird Wilkinson or Roynon. I dont think Lambert is quite up to a main reserve position.

Surprised no one has mentioned about the new referee/press box that has gone up recently at the arena. Looks good and hopefully makes things more comfortable in there for all concerned.

What is a main reserve position?

Main reserve position would be the non protected reserve. As I understand only 1 reserve (number 6) can go into the top 5. If I have that wrong then I apologise.

• Like 1

Main reserve position would be the non protected reserve. As I understand only 1 reserve (number 6) can go into the top 5. If I have that wrong then I apologise.

...which surely makes the no.7 the "main reserve" as they'll always be at reserve.

Oh dear. Just attack posts for mistakes rather than focus what the post was supposed to be about.

Never mind. Happy Christmas and new year.

Dudek has previously said that he won't start the season in Britain. I love how people like to ignore that statement! :D

I thought JC had an account on here ages ago, not a recently added one with only 12 posts to his name?Are people being hoodwinked by another alias from a notorious multi named poster?

Not me, I had my doubts it was him!

Don't the mods know?????? Is it impossible to completely ban people who have multi aliases?

I sympathise with Stars fans as Swindon were in a similar position this time last year when there was no decent number one in sight and the prospect of hiring Miedzinski filled me with dread.

Let's be realistic though, there is pretty much no chance of Nikki Pedersen returning and absolutely no chance of Emil riding in Britain.

Reckon you will have Kenneth Bjerre and Batchelor as your spearhead with Schlein, Lambert and Mads as the engine room.

I'm sure NKI will be back later in the season to help out. ;)

KB as a spearhead.Don't think he would be second in the averages,somehow

Edited by Bald Bloke