British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

He's gonna few meetings by sounds of it so why sign him? But once Niels officially goes hopefully can make couple changes as its needed!

and as I've asked before just who are we going to sign ? It's Rory place we need to fill

and as I've asked before just who are we going to sign ? It's Rory place we need to fill

Surely that will now be Troy, well from May 18th.

• Like 1

Surely that will now be Troy, well from May 18th.

forgot about Troy - good point

Good news, he's not going to stay for the whole season and will miss some matches but at least it solves the immediate problem.

forgot about Troy - good point

Can't moan about that one

Lets hope Buster has a top notch No1 To come in for NKI. Troy for Rory is ideal.

Looking a lot better when you have a top 4 of Iversen, Batchelor, Lambert and Mads.

Not sure how meetings Niels will miss, but at least we have a chance of competing now.

Also now with Wilko moving to number 2 and Kai coming down that should help us :) .

Kai at reserve will be a big help! Although Wilko will struggle at no. 2. Calculation of averages needs looking at and maybe should exclude the reserves races as they give a false reading.

Wonder how we'll play it now as it sounds like PUK will be around all season but pick and chose which matches he rides in. If its not a genuine reason (injury/fixture clash) will we get a facility - or use our no. 8 ?

It doesn't read that he will be around all season but only ones that suit.

Not sure how the Stars can plan around this unless they sign another rider to share with him - that wouldn't include Troy tho who I assume is part of a re-structering.

How can a no 8 go to reserve as he's there to replace a missing rider in the main body?.

Only asking or is that another rule missed?.

How can a no 8 go to reserve as he's there to replace a missing rider in the main body?.

Only asking or is that another rule missed?.

He can't as far as I know. He can only cover 1-5

It's Jacobsen who rides at reserve now as he's the rider declared in their top 5 but I could be wrong.

It's very confusing this year