British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

In your post No 51 you quoted my comment and subsequently said ' This Poster also said.......' making out it was me who had said... whatever.

If this was a mis-understanding on my part, it was created by your inclusion of my post.

Probably next time you'll make your posts more directive, so no one can be mistake their intentions.

Jesus your a grumpy git at least screamer understood who I was referring to

The big question is 'Will Buster go for Chairman of the BSPA', after serving on the Management Committee?!

Jesus your a grumpy git at least screamer understood who I was referring to

Wrong again......... :wink: .. I'm not a Grumpy git, far from it. enjoying a retiring life.....

'Screamer' pointed out what you actually meant, but no doubt there were a few who would have thought you were referring to me. But no worries, these things happen.

If our paths ever cross, I'll be more than happy to buy you a drink and show there's no ill feelings ..... :drink: .... Cheers...

He already is an asset, of Wolves.

No,it wouldn't work.

I ment us sign Ash from you mate my bad.

I ment us sign Ash from you mate my bad.

I suppose if he wants to he will, but he has definetly come on a lot this year.

He is Wolverhampton born so I'd be surprised if he did mate.

I suppose if he wants to he will, but he has definetly come on a lot this year.

He is Wolverhampton born so I'd be surprised if he did mate.

Does that make him a Yow Yow ? I get confused between them and Yam Yam's :wink:

Edited by semion

Does that him a Yow Yow ? I get confused between them and Yam Yam's :wink:

Oh dear! :rofl:

Does that him a Yow Yow ? I get confused between them and Yam Yam's :wink:

Are they related to Bow Wows and Yap Yaps :P

Rory has tweeted he intends to ride again in 2016. Hope its the right decision. Whatever points he gets on the track, and no doubt it'll be slow to begin with, he'll be worth a few more in the pits.

Rory has tweeted he intends to ride again in 2016. Hope its the right decision. Whatever points he gets on the track, and no doubt it'll be slow to begin with, he'll be worth a few more in the pits.

Thinking out loud as I often do, I'm fearing that the return of both Rory and Kerr to the team could be the defining decisions that dictates the outcome of next season for the Lynn Stars.......As much as I feel for both riders and want them to fully recover from their misfortunes, to include them both into a team could be a massive gamble. It would be wrong of the team to endure the added pressure of them in the quest of being successful. Probably, it would be best to put any aspirations of winning that elusive title, on hold for another year, giving both, them and the Club time to get back on track of building that league winning team.......

• Like 1

If Lewis returns I feel it may well have to be in the main body of the team.

NKI

Rory

Robert

Lewis

AN Other

2 Reserves

If We line-up like that The AN OTHER could be the make or break.

If Lewis returns I feel it may well have to be in the main body of the team.

NKI

Rory

Robert

Lewis

AN Other

2 Reserves

If We line-up like that The AN OTHER could be the make or break.

God imagine an EL team lining up like that. Awful.

Thinking out loud as I often do, I'm fearing that the return of both Rory and Kerr to the team could be the defining decisions that dictates the outcome of next season for the Lynn Stars.......As much as I feel for both riders and want them to fully recover from their misfortunes, to include them both into a team could be a massive gamble. It would be wrong of the team to endure the added pressure of them in the quest of being successful. Probably, it would be best to put any aspirations of winning that elusive title, on hold for another year, giving both, them and the Club time to get back on track of building that league winning team.......

How could we possibly do anything else!

How could we possibly do anything else!

Well it depends if we want to just compete in the league or actually try and win the bloody thing.