British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Don't think anyone has mentioned Leon Masden yet for the no 1 position

Why would they, it would seem he has no interest for riding here and that would mean your team is over 2 points under the limit.

I did in post #569 to partner Bjerre

How about a return of Pepe Propersandwich

I see on twitter last night the world champion has big news for his followers this week ,might be the new number 1 also I think last time he rode in the uk he finished on a 7 plus average if he is number 1 that will be one hell of a top five :D:D:D

A good choice - and another loan fee for Poole!! :D:wink:

A good choice - and another loan fee for Poole!! :D:wink:

I suppose it will make up for all those other riders purchased and no longer riding in the UK - cheaper with loan fees with such short careers! :rofl:

Tomasz Gollob would be a good number 1 .

In the PL, but not EL anymore.

With a massive shortage of heat leaders now not available or willing to ride in the UK what on earth is going to happen when inevitable injuries come along ? With only riders who are willing to come to this Country who will only ride for Poole it could get very messy

How about Martin Vaculik as the Stars No1 ?

How about Martin Vaculik as the Stars No1 ?

I'm still hoping it'll be an exciting 'upncomer' like Zmarzlik or Pzedpelski but yes an established rider like him or Lindback would do lol.

hopefully tho Buster isn'texpecting Troy will be the Niels replacement?? :nono::shock:

Edited by Star Fever

I really hope we have a stellar signing coming in to fill the No 1 race jacket. I just have a feeling we are in for an almighty let down. Things have reached a pretty low level when the fans are meant to get excited about Troy Batchelor being the Number one. Lets be fair with all the Number One's we have enjoyed at Saddlebow Road, Troy is not really in that League.

Edited by semion

I really hope we have a stellar signing coming in to fill the No 1 race jacket. I just have a feeling we are in for an almighty let down. Things have reached a pretty low level when the fans are meant to get excited about Troy Batchelor being the Number one. Lets be fair with all the Number One's we have enjoyed at Saddlebow Road, Troy is not really in that League.

Cant imagine Buster would change Race nights, which meant losing Kerr, if he hadn't got a big Rabbit to pull from the hat.......

Waiting with anticipation...... :t: