British Speedway Forum
Comet Dan

Workington 2016

Looks a decent side - but there is too many injury prone riders so I'm not sure I can see it lasting long.

everyone is injury prone if they are in the wrong spot at the wrong time .

• Like 1

i think that applies to most pl teams

IMO Berwick have the best strength in depth team so far,but it's swings and roundabouts really,on the track is where it counts,

i agree . i dont think last season,s averages mean a great deal when it comes to racing on the track . its a new dawn, a new day as the song goes .

jose the special g one ! if ever there was a manager you wanted to be unemployed, its him ....... just my opinion of course .

everyone is injury prone if they are in the wrong spot at the wrong time .

Jenga post something sensible shock!!

i agree . i dont think last season,s averages mean a great deal when it comes to racing on the track . its a new dawn, a new day as the song goes .

'

jose the special g one ! if ever there was a manager you wanted to be unemployed, its him ....... just my opinion of course .

At least he qualifies for job seekers allowance instead of universal credit

At least he qualifies for job seekers allowance instead of universal credit

something tells me he hasmore than 16 grand in the bank and therefore wont get any handouts .

Jenga post something sensible shock!!

get used to it , its the new me !

• Like 1

something tells me he hasmore than 16 grand in the bank and therefore wont get any handouts .

Actually, if he signs on he should get contributions based jobseekers!

You see Shads, him talking sense didn't last long, just one post.

i didn't think you got any form of income /contribution based allowance if you had more than 16k in savings. i know you get awarded ni contributions .. i know people who cant get any form of help with funding that have more than 16k or over .. .they only get help with council tax exemption . so i an led to believe ... unless you know different willowman .

i didn't think you got any form of income /contribution based allowance if you had more than 16k in savings. i know you get awarded ni contributions .. i know people who cant get any form of help with funding that have more than 16k or over .. .they only get help with council tax exemption . so i an led to believe ... unless you know different willowman .

I think it's £6,000.

I've just claimed a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure it said £6,000.

"Youll get contribution-based JSA if youve paid enough Class 1 National Insurance contributions (NICs) in the 2 tax years before the benefit year youre claiming in." Straight from the horses mouth; Google types of jobseeker's allowance. The £16K is for income based JSA. But hey, I was only having a laugh. (No smillie faces as I'm on the phone).

I think it's £6,000.

I've just claimed a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure it said £6,000.

BTW £6K is the lower limit below which you get the full amount. Thus between the two it is graduated. If you meet the criteria for Contributions based JSA make sure you claim both.
  • Like 1

just had a quick look on the dwp site . 6k and 16k are still being mentioned. from what i can pick up from the site . cash is knocked off your benefit in monthly stages., depending on the amount of pension income per year .., not fully clear to me as yet .i think its something to do with the yearly pension income of 6k and you may be still entitled to have 16k savings ...clear as mud just like speedway rules. a bit off topic , i know

• Like 1

just had a quick look on the dwp site . 6k and 16k are still being mentioned. from what i can pick up from the site . cash is knocked off your benefit in monthly stages., depending on the amount of pension income per year .., not fully clear to me as yet .i think its something to do with the yearly pension income of 6k and you may be still entitled to have 16k savings ...clear as mud just like speedway rules. a bit off topic , i know

How to get from comets final line up to job seekers allowance in 9 posts, love it
  • Like 4