British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Not convinced at all that bjerre will be the messiah.

And Dan halsey certainly isn't.

And Richard Hall - well he was getting absolute pelters for them last year.

Bjerre will outscore NBJ and Morris combined.

He may actually only ride for the Panthers for a day.

Bjerre will outscore NBJ and Morris combined.

He may actually only ride for the Panthers for a day.

you hope... If hes being paid per point maybe :)
  • Like 1

We already have a back-up plan in place; Panthers will revert to their previous declaration as per BSPA rules and if NBJ and Morris don't turn up then they'll be withholding their services

How can Morris be withholding his services if he has signed for another club 😋 Edited by KEITH M

its official . morrissey punctured Sophie . she wont be there net week . awaiting new one from e bay . .

• Like 1

I really worry about Panthers team, in view of the patchy form of Ulrich we have no more than a top three with, Bjerre in view of his comments on Sunday not exactly inspiring confidence. There is a long long tail with the triple H's who for the most part are simply not up to it at least in the short term.

• Like 2

Yeah I did think Bjerre could've sounded abit more up for it in his interview..but saying that he was helping the team out a lot yesterday. Richard Hall could be key to this team change..if he can bang in 6 point scores then we will do well..as long as the big top 4 score 40pts between them which they should do easily.

• Like 1

I really worry about Panthers team, in view of the patchy form of Ulrich we have no more than a top three with, Bjerre in view of his comments on Sunday not exactly inspiring confidence. There is a long long tail with the triple H's who for the most part are simply not up to it at least in the short term.

I'd never sign for the Panthers
  • Like 2

There is a long long tail with the triple H's who for the most part are simply not up to it at least in the short term.

Doubt that they'd be up to it in any term. The changes were made so as not to get mullered if we made the play offs, but even if we do then I'm not sure that half a team will change that, despite Bjerre and Thomsen being an improvement.

• Like 1

I think it gives us hell of a chance.. especially if Hall does better than expected.

Agreed but as 3.00 riders go who can ride in the second string position, he is the best available

Let's be honest something had to happen and i can't think of any better options than what Ged has gone with. We realy are a wildcard now rather than an also ran. Full respect to the Rathbone. 👊

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 7