British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Win at all costs is their motto. Zero morals.

Another hollow victory.

I see Poole's vile start Marshall/Track staff are at it again.

@Hansi_Andersen: right lets put things straight here, I just wanted to look at track (not cross matey's line) and he kept blocking my vision everywhere I stopped THEN started calling me the C-word plus other various things SO WHO NEED TO SHOW RESPECT

calling me various less nice words for no reason HA.. No need for people like this.

It seems it's not just their fans with zero respect for riders. They really are a different breed

Inbred I think the term is.

How insulting to the decent Coventry fans who were a credit to Coventry with their support while you and the "nutty one" remain on here dishing out insults and embarrassing the other decent Coventry fans of which there are many.

How did the ridiculous investigation by yourself asking for photos of "Dak's Dad" and "digging " into the matter end up? It reminded me of Inspecter Clouseau stumbling around looking folish.

Its not insulting at all, I was merely stating that its more fool them for lining the pockets of Matt Fraud and co

As regards my investigations into Daks dad they have been fruitful and he seems fit and well.

Hans Anderson looked as though he was complaining to a member of track staff. What was that about? It was on the screen for at least 10 seconds but unusually Nigel didn't comment on it. Normally he would jump on something like that to pad out the commentary.

But he did try. No rider wanted too come hence Kings Lynn going R/R for Milik, Swindon going for Kildemand when they had 2 more points available and Poole not strengthening.

Poole did strengthen though as they have a switched on promotion who are forward thinking and have a game plan of how to win, while our lot sit around scratching their arse hoping a star rider will fall in their laps to help them win the playoffs.

Oh by the way congratulations to Poole on your victory the best team won.

Edited by Game On
  • Like 1

Why cheer when any rider falls? Hardly an excuse because it was a home rider.

They cheered because a tactical ride failed and quite rightly so.

• Like 5

It was never going to be after the injuries..oh well, good luck Belle Vue, delighted they've made it to the final..

So the cheats make it to the final and their idiot fans cheer when riders fall off only down Dorset way. For the good of the sport lets hope Belle Vue destroy them in the final so the league has some credibilty. What a bunch of halfwits who have seem to forgotten what happened to Darcy. Then again maybe the brain cell was being shared around

You really need to stop putting us all under the same umbrella fella...name and shame the fools by all means but some of us get a bit offended by your constant digs at us 'all'!

• Like 2

Several posts in here have suggested the antics of the Poole Promotion is one of the reasons that British Speedway is struggling. I'd like to suggest the malicious attitudes of too many fans, and the grumpy old curmudgeons with their tinfoil hats are a much bigger problem. So much for being a family sport.

I joined this forum hoping to discuss speedway with like-minded enthusiasts. Instead I'm wondering what's the point, as the amount of vitriolic rubbish that is posted on this forum is overwhelming. Such a disappointment.

Quite agree and it is the same set of people every time, despite what the subject is. Poole winning, Middlo, Ford, Darcy, Poole track, any decision is an opportunity to diss the most successful team in Brirish speedway, who has the best management and hence riders. These are the same people who diss speedway per se, and the owners who have quite large capital in speedway, and who have to up that investment on a seasonal basis to keep it alive. It is not the owners of speedway that are always at fault these days, but the insulting biased and backbiting carp that some 'fans' spout at every juncture/situation. As i said in an earlier post, about time for some on here to 'give tha heed a bit of a shake' to get rid of the bile, jealousy, angst that would appear to be their normal persona. They just so sad.

So the cheats make it to the final and their idiot fans cheer when riders fall off only down Dorset way. For the good of the sport lets hope Belle Vue destroy them in the final so the league has some credibilty. What a bunch of halfwits who have seem to forgotten what happened to Darcy. Then again maybe the brain cell was being shared around

You have got to laugh when Gavan thinks he is the moral high ground when the subject is Poole. Sad Sad and deluded.

• Like 6

Poole did strengthen though as they have a switched on promotion who are forward thinking and have a game plan of how to win, while our lot sit around scratching their arse hoping a star rider will fall in their laps to help them win the playoffs.

Oh by the way congratulations to Poole on your victory the best team won.

A real fan here, fair play to you Game On saying it exactly how it is :t:

very disappointed in the reaction by the Poole fans when Bomber crashed, even Middleditch said "fortunately Chris wasn't injured", the cheers went up as soon as he came off and no-one would of known if he was injured or not at that point.

I also cant for the life of me understand why people cheer when someone has just blown an engine, quite clearly an expensive one at that when Hans blew his.

As a neutral the meeting was over before it even started and imo a very poor advert for the sport. Having two meetings on in one night just doesn't work.

• Like 2

Still one more than you've got. People cheer the race result not the rider falling off. How hard is that to understand. Happens everywhere, including Coventry.

very disappointed in the reaction by the Poole fans when Bomber crashed, even Middleditch said "fortunately Chris wasn't injured", the cheers went up as soon as he came off and no-one would of known if he was injured or not at that point.

I also cant for the life of me understand why people cheer when someone has just blown an engine, quite clearly an expensive one at that when Hans blew his.

As a neutral the meeting was over before it even started and imo a very poor advert for the sport. Having two meetings on in one night just doesn't work.

So if Magic had done the same at cov no home fans would done the same ? I think this subject in nearly as boring as what is Elite about the Elite league .......a % fans at all tracks will cheer when a rider falls of and even more so when the rider is on a ts . No one like it's but it will always be the same .

• Like 1

As regards my investigations into Daks dad they have been fruitful and he seems fit and well.

Really pal, you are so very very wrong and you are a long long way off the mark. I would strongly suggest you shut up.

You really need to stop putting us all under the same umbrella fella...name and shame the fools by all means but some of us get a bit offended by your constant digs at us 'all'!

tru and im sorry and apologise. To be fair yourself , foreverblue , skidder , lisa colette seem decent speedway fans, but im sorry you do have a fair share of morons on here.

Still one more than you've got. People cheer the race result not the rider falling off. How hard is that to understand. Happens everywhere, including Coventry.

watch the tape. the poole fans cheer even before Harris makes contact with the fence. You think a majority would know better.

Coventry fans are a credit to their club unlike some

Yeh you to start with. You are not a Speedway fan, just a forum troll who's jumped on the Poole hate bandwagon. Havn't you got another forum to go to and spread your nasty remarks on there. Go away, this forum doesn't need you.