British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

What a load of old tosh this thread has become, it should be retitled Poole Supporters v The Forum Idiots...Again!

So every one on here except poole fans are idiots is that what you are saying .If so I presume you know every poster on here if not why would you make a statement like that

But that's being polite! ;):D

And so was my post ~ read it again and pick on someone else you bully.

• Like 2

And so was my post ~ read it again and pick on someone else you bully.

Umm, no yours wasn't. You have singled someone out for something. Whereas I haven't

Umm, no yours wasn't. You have singled someone out for something. Whereas I haven't

Ladies play nicely. Let's not go down the aggressive route the fellas on this thread have taken. We are better than that!

• Like 2

What a load of old tosh this thread has become, it should be retitled Poole Supporters v The Forum Idiots...Again!

The usual Poole response . Unable to deal with a post on merits so turn to name calling.

Let's be clear .Red Panda has made a specific claim that some promoters other than Matt Ford sit on their backsides and and wait for t the world to come to them . I have simply asked her to name the promoters she is referring to. It's not a difficult question and it's not a rude question, but instead of getting an answer all that has been posted is your name calling that those who challenge Poole are idiots.

I think your response and Red Pandas lack of one tells us all we need to know about the Poole Mafia.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2

So every one on here except poole fans are idiots is that what you are saying .If so I presume you know every poster on here if not why would you make a statement like that

I didn't say that...the 'usual' idiots are yet again doing their usual trolling against Poole. If you do not know who they are then I suggest you may fall into that category too :wink::D

Totally CLASSLESS.

But totally TRUE.

Oh and the original post has been edited for accuracy for the paranoid members :P

Edited by chris4gillian

The usual Poole response . Unable to deal with a post on merits so turn to name calling.

Let's be clear .Red Panda has made a specific claim that some promoters other than Matt Ford sit on their backsides and what the world to come to them . I have simply asked her to name the promoters she is referring to. It's not a difficult question and it's not a rude question, but instead of getting an answer all that has been posted is your name calling that those who challenge Poole are idiots.

I think your response and Red Pandas lack of one tells us all we need to know about the Poole Mafia.

I think you only need to look at the Table's in the last 5-6 years, that will answer your question...She is right, SOME, promotions think success will just come to them, they just go through the motions year after year, Sorry, you have to work dam hard to get that success. Thats why we have been in the last 6 play off finals, or 7 of the last 8, Then those promotions, and there fans moan about it.. All the riders that we sign have been avaliable to be signed by other clubs. Strange, try looking at the bigger picture.

I do hope we get lucky and complete the treble which will be a massive achievement in anybodys book, then perhaps we might get lucky again next season !! ;)

Let's be clear .Red Panda has made a specific claim that some promoters other than Matt Ford sit on their backsides and and wait for t the world to come to them . I have simply asked her to name the promoters she is referring to. It's not a difficult question and it's not a rude question, but instead of getting an answer all that has been posted is your name calling that those who challenge Poole are idiots.

I am a sensible and level headed Poole supporter and am NOT a member of any 'mafia' which you would know if you read my posts.

This thread has clearly become another anti Poole thread by the same posters as always. It's as if some have nothing else better to do other than slate Poole speedway, the Poole Promotion, the Poole management and the Poole supporters. So very sad and pathetic.

I call it jealousy personally :t:

• Like 3

I am a sensible and level headed Poole supporter and am NOT a member of any 'mafia' which you would know if you read my posts.

This thread has clearly become another anti Poole thread by the same posters as always. It's as if some have nothing else better to do other than slate Poole speedway, the Poole Promotion, the Poole management and the Poole supporters. So very sad and pathetic.

I would call it having a sense of feeling for what goes on down at Poole. Some of us have first hand experience of the" dirty tricks brigade"

• Like 2

The thing is I admire Matt Ford for the success he has achieved for Poole but then there is the other side of the coin which at the very least tarnishes the reputation of your club.

Here in lies part of the problem. Poole fans misconstrue that they are hated for the right reasons, i.e. because they've won a few trophies. If only that were the case.

The primary reason for the bile that comes Poole's way is the tilted playing field that your owner has masterminded over the years, to the detriment of all of the other teams in the League. We're now at a point where the League is actually on the verge of collapse with no apparent chance of it being saved.

• Like 9

But by trying to tell us that the thread is Poole supporters against the Idiots you have included me as one of the idiots when all I have done is to ask a perfectly simple and civil question, which neither you nor Red Panda have been able to answer.

I would suggest that when you call people idiots Red Panda needs to be included if she makes sweeping generalisations she can't back up.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 4

Personally, I regard persuading a city council to fund and get built a purpose built speedway stadium a couple of miles outside the city centre as a massive achievement. That is excellent for the club and the sport as a whole in the UK.

Completely agree with this bit of your post. Hopefully we will also have a new one at Swindon.

Completely agree with this bit of your post. Hopefully we will also have a new one at Swindon.

The uncertainty must be worrying but let's hope everything turns out ok and we have two clubs with new stadiums next season.