British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

srtill waiting for you to actually answer a question or debate. Then again you need a brain to do that, and in your words.....sadly i cant find one.

any chance you can answer what i have made up please otherwise you are simply a troll.

many thanks

Im a troll, pot kettle black springs to mind.. You must love the sight of your own posts.. :o

Im a troll, pot kettle black springs to mind.. You must love the sight of your own posts.. :o

nope not all.

i ask you a simple question regarding a post i made.

you said i made stuff up in my post.

i want you to respond with what i made up.

As i say fail to answer me proves you are trolling simple really

I guess he is just too dim to realise the irony of the at last sentence. :sad:

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 1

I guess he is just too dim to realise the irony of the at last sentence. :sad:

oh he is lol

he accused me of writing a made up post of lies.

im simply asking him to point out which part of my post is made up.

he is either to thick to understand or realises he has made a fool of himself.

he cannot answer me only with low level abuse and makes no attempt to answer my question.

i dont think im being unreasonable , if im accused of making stuff up or lying then i want to know why he thinks that.

alas i dont think he will ever answer

oh he is lol

he accused me of writing a made up post of lies.

im simply asking him to point out which part of my post is made up.

he is either to thick to understand or realises he has made a fool of himself.

he cannot answer me only with low level abuse and makes no attempt to answer my question.

i dont think im being unreasonable , if im accused of making stuff up or lying then i want to know why he thinks that.

alas i dont think he will ever answer

Your always making stuff up. Your hate for everything poole shows no bounds, you seem to love the sight of your own posts. Now why don't you just go away and play with the traffic on the A14.

Edited by Starman2006

Actually Starman, I agree with Gavan on this one!! The reason he gives as to why crowd levels are how they are, makes a lot of sense to me.

• Like 2

Wow!

Has Starman hacked your account?! I always thought you were reasonably sane with your posts and discussions on here. Dear me! :sad:

My perfectly sane post was in direct response to GRWs attempt at blaming Matt Ford/Poole for most of Speedway's ills - in particular falling attendances.

Please tell me what is incorrect in my post. If clubs get their best attendances when Poole visit - because they are 'the team to beat' - then these other EL club promoters need to get their respective fingers out of their backsides and start building stronger teams!!!

As for the forum Poole troll Gavan talking about his visits to Ipswich??! - Totally irrelevant to this argument on the Poole/Coventry thread in the EL section.

My perfectly sane post was in direct response to GRWs attempt at blaming Matt Ford/Poole for most of Speedway's ills - in particular falling attendances.

Please tell me what is incorrect in my post. If clubs get their best attendances when Poole visit - because they are 'the team to beat' - then these other EL club promoters need to get their respective fingers out of their backsides and start building stronger teams!!!

As for the forum Poole troll Gavan talking about his visits to Ipswich??! - Totally irrelevant to this argument on the Poole/Coventry thread in the EL section.

But mate, he's never on any other thread other than the poole threads, he's always sitting on the threads, He's suposed to support Ipswich, but ive never seen him on their thread, He has a real problem with Poole and anything conected with the club, but for a supposed Ippo fan its a very very unhealthy obsession, for somebody who's probably never been to Poole, and certainly never met Matt.

Edited by Starman2006

But mate, he's never on any other thread other than the poole threads, he's always sitting on the threads, He's suposed to support Ipswich, but ive never seen him on their thread, He has a real problem with Poole and anything conected with the club, but for a supposed Ippo fan its a very very unhealthy obsession, for somebody who's probably never been to Poole, and certainly never met Matt.

Gavan has been on many other threads so yet another lie Starman.

Is this still going on????????????

I find Gavan's posts informative a lot of the time and he does have a valid point about crowds the only one I disagree with was the crowds dropping as much in 2009 as he suggests..............

A lot of clubs could learn from Matt Ford in how to run and get the best out of a team and get the crowds in...............as I still maintain though regarding alleged cheating though the rules are there for all clubs to use...........its just that some use them better than others..............

RP

I find Gavan's posts informative a lot of the time and he does have a valid point about crowds the only one I disagree with was the crowds dropping as much in 2009 as he suggests..............

A lot of clubs could learn from Matt Ford in how to run and get the best out of a team and get the crowds in...............as I still maintain though regarding alleged cheating though the rules are there for all clubs to use...........its just that some use them better than others..............

RP

The problem is not clubs that use the rules its a club that breaks them.

• Like 1

Your always making stuff up. Your hate for everything poole shows no bounds, you seem to love the sight of your own posts. Now why don't you just go away and play with the traffic on the A14.

please tell me what i have made up im waiting for your answer. thank you

Actually Starman, I agree with Gavan on this one!! The reason he gives as to why crowd levels are how they are, makes a lot of sense to me.

thank you. ive not blamed poole for crowds dropping off which i think is starmans issue. yes they may have played a part but not the biggest factor by any stretch

you mentioned about crowd levels. i explained the reasons why i go infrequently to my club. Granted it has nothing to do with Poole v Coventry but you was the one talking about crowd levels at speedway and i simply responded.

dear oh dear. Poole are the most talked about club in the sport. i am a speedway fan so i will comment where i see fit. With all due respect to the supporters of Wolves and Leicester for example, they dont have a huge fanbase on the forum and in a lot of instances most talk in speedway centres around Poole, some for the controversy and some for the fact at the moment they are the best team.

Ive commented on Ipswich , Glasgow, Edinburgh , grand prix and horse racing threads in the last few days but hey when have you ever let facts get in the way of having a dig

Ive been to Poole many times thnaks. Mainly when Mark Loram was there and ive met Matt Ford and he seems fine to talk to. However he is a ruthless businessman and his interets is with Poole and not the sport. Correct some promoters can learn from him especially with team building and making changes, doesnt mean i like the man

Gavan has been on many other threads so yet another lie Starman.

Thank You. He just has this weird agenda

RP

Thank You RP

See what ive highlighted in bold Starman.

Thats called discussing and debating.

You said i made stuff up. Your own fans tend to disagree with you.

If that were true and if Matt Ford/Poole were indeed at fault all the time, then one would expect Poole's attendances to fall, whereas in fact they have at worst remained stable and for the past 2 years shown an increase. Surprisingly, if what you say has any factual basis then all the other EL teams would experience low attendances when Poole visit - which they don't!! All EL clubs have their best attendances (weather permitting) whenever Poole are the opponents. Just ask Mick Horton, Terry Russell, Jon Cook, Chris Morton etc etc.

Any fall off in attendances at other clubs is down to a combination of poor facilities, poor value for money and a lack of local marketing/promotion!!

And in case you were not sure Skidder this was your post that was discussing about attendences.

I replied why i thought attendances were falling and no i didnt just blame Poole.

Neither your post or mine had anything to do with Poole v Coventry so why single me out when i responded?

....because as I stated earlier my post was in direct response to GRW's!!