British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Attack me now please so I can put you back in your place. Tool.

I wouldn't dream of attacking you, only attacking your posts.

I have asked you to name the posters you describe as idiots but you refuse to be specific so we can only guess who you may or may not be referring to and they are unable to defend the allegation.

As to your posts generally the point you have conststenty chosen to ignore and which I and others have pointed out perfectly civilly is that there is no way to prove specifically whether Ford was cheating but whether he was taking advantage of an the situation to bring in a more in form rider is open to debate.

Your posts have consistently missed the point by trying to narrow it down to the black and white question of whether Ford fabricated or lied about the alleged injuries to Daks father, when what several posters have pointed out with perfect clarity is that the issue is that Ford has such a shady history that nobody out side of Poolem knows what to believe . Most fans regard everything that comes out of Fords mouth with the same suspicion.

Now you can call me a tool if you like but you are wasting your time because it is like water off a ducks back. my posts on this thread have attracted quite a few "likes" so a number of others agree with them . Severall other posters have, as I said posted on very similar lines to myself so there is quite a unified opinion which you seem only to be able to deal with by abuse.. Call me whatever names you like but that won't change anything, and won't alter people's opinion of Ford, or for that matter, of yourself.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 3

As has been said there is no doubt that Norths dad was involved in a accident but we are still not sure it serious enough for him to miss a speedway meeting ...the key points are is that never went home seeing that there only one week of the season left and the fact that Ford was keen to give out how long the op took rather than say what the op was ..it look like he trying to get people on side . my gut feeling if we knew what the op was for then people would have more doubt on why North missed the meeting .

Edited by orion
  • Like 6

It's not irrelevant when the content shows someone has double standards.

Why is it double standards ? If you want to attack my posts specifically , as opposed to quoting sectioned parts them out of context I am quite happy to defend them. The fact that no complaint was made ar the time speaks for itself

It doesn't alter to fact that the three posts I quoted of yours and two others were not quoted out of context and were nothing more than abuse, with no attempt to deal with the merits of the discussion.

• Like 1

As has been said there is no doubt that Norths dad was involved in a accident but we are still not sure it serious enough for him to miss a speedway meeting ...the key points are is that never went home seeing that there only one week of the season left and the fact that Ford was keen to give out how long the op took rather than say what the op was ..it look like he trying to get people on side . my gut feeling if we knew what the op was for then people would have more doubt on why North missed the meeting .

spot on. Not doubting the accident but I'm pretty sure it was an easy decision for Ford to convince North not to ride and get in someone in better form. As I've said if it was Janowski in the same situation I bet he would have rode

Nice try, except selective quoting with no context is irrelevant.

No excuses. The name calling is plain to see. Attack the post and debate without it, not exactly hard is it?

No excuses. The name calling is plain to see. Attack the post and debate without it, not exactly hard is it?

So the constant use of terms "Poole hater", "troll" and claims of "jealously" are not attacking posters? One of the worst on this forum for personal attacks is starman along with his mate from Swindon.

So the constant use of terms "Poole hater", "troll" and claims of "jealously" are not attacking posters? One of the worst on this forum for personal attacks is starman along with his mate from Swindon.

I'm not excluding Starman from this. Jealousy is an opinion not really name calling. I'll give you the other ones though. I just don't get why people have to resort to name calling, I feel like calling certain people lots of names on here but I keep it in check!

I'm not excluding Starman from this. Jealousy is an opinion not really name calling. I'll give you the other ones though. I just don't get why people have to resort to name calling, I feel like calling certain people lots of names on here but I keep it in check!

TBF, whoever is wrong, it once again come back to a lack of mods and people proving they're incapable of self moderation.

Thats an interesting point. The only answer I could think of is that perhaps Matt has no right to share that sort of information with the public? At the end of the day it is Rod's private affairs we are discussing and just how much of that Rod wants public, or is capable of making public at this moment in time, isn't something any of us can know.

As you say, the fact he mentioned the time of the operation and not the purpose of the operation could be a well crafted bit of PR, but it could also be that he has no right to say what the operation was.

What right has he got to share that the op was 18 hours rather than say to op was on a broken leg etc .

The reality of this situation is there is NO PROOF that Dakota North's father was involved in a serious accident, only what Poole Speedway, through Matt Ford have told us.

Now, I am far from Ford's biggest fan but I wouldn't think even he would stoop to such a low level so am prepared to accept what he says... however others, given past history, doubt the situation.

Sadly, that has come about solely through Ford's lies in the past.

The article in Speedway Star is by 'independent' Journalist Peter Oakes as part of the magazine's EL Play-Off Final preview. Peter Oakes has no specific connection with Poole Speedway to my knowledge - although he does admit to being a friend of the North family and 'aware of the full circumstances' of the accident..

The article includes......"Rod is still a long way from recovering from the accident. While it might not be life-threatening it was certainly life-changing and it came shortly after one of Dak's closest friends, Darcy Ward, saw his world turned upside down.

Dak was all set to return home to Australia to be with his family and it was only at Rod's insistence that he remain in England.

For those that have said if things were so bad, he should have flown home, I can assure them Dak would have done so had it not been for his father's express wish that he stayed here until the end of the season."

Whilst some will undoubtedly claim that this is not proof - what else do people expect? His hospital records!!!?

As for not being out with his mates - is he not supposed to celebrate Chris Holder's birthday yesterday?!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 3

to be fair lisa i have no issue with you at all. you are passionate about your club and more often than not you can see both sides.

the only person i ever call names to is Starman as the guy is quite clearly not on the same planet as the rest of us. He dishes out the name calling far more than anyone else and yet ran to the mods to get me a ban because i called him a numpty!

The article in Speedway Star is by 'independent' Journalist Peter Oakes as part of the magazine's EL Play-Off Final preview. Peter Oakes has no specific connection with Poole Speedway to my knowledge.

The article includes......"Rod is still a long way from recovering from the accident. While it might not be life-threatening it was certainly life-changing and it came shortly after one of Dak's closest friends, Darcy Ward, saw his world turned upside down.

Dak was all set to return home to Australia to be with his family and it was only at Rod's insistence that he remain in England.

For those that have said if things were so bad, he should have flown home, I can assure them Dak would have done so had it not been for his father's express wish that he stayed here until the end of the season."

Whilst some will undoubtedly claim that this is not proof - what else do people expect? His hospital records!!!?

As for not being out with his mates - is he not supposed to celebrate Chris Holder's birthday yesterday?!

But surely the reason his dad told him to stay here until the end of the season was so he could continue to ride? Not so he could be signed off on the sick and play golf!

The article in Speedway Star is by 'independent' Journalist Peter Oakes as part of the magazine's EL Play-Off Final preview. Peter Oakes has no specific connection with Poole Speedway to my knowledge.

I and many others have never disputed that his father was badly hurt.

As i said the issue was wether North could of and should of still rode. The accident to his dad was a very covenient way for Matt Ford to remove a struggling rider and replace him with a better one.

As ive also said (but not one Poole fan has answered) if it was Janowski in this situation i bet Ford would have made him ride.

What we all know quite clearly is that Dakotas dad has had a life changing accident. This means that there is no reason whatsoever for North not to ride in both legs of the final as hid dads situation is now going to have improved.

Edited by Gavan

But surely the reason his dad told him to stay here until the end of the season was so he could continue to ride? Not so he could be signed off on the sick and play golf!

Exactly!