British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

Club Statement - Belle Vue v Poole 28/9/2015

Belle Vue Speedway have contacted the SCB regarding an incident in the above fixture where an opposing rider failed to observe the regulation for wearing appropriate eye protection during racing.

A spokesman for the club said: "The Belle Vue management have written to the SCB who are now investigating the controversial Heat 12 incident. The club will make no further comment at this time (From the website)

Edited by Alex2000

Have they ever had to amend a heat before? Know they deduct riders points if they shouldn't be riding. But never seen a heat been amended!

They amended 2 heats in a Coventry Storm meeting but that was done on the night.

2points. They can take points away but can't award them to the other team

That really is still penalising BV and needs looking at.

Heat 12 wouldn't have allowed Poole to bring in a reserve replacement for Newman had he been excluded under 2 minutes. He could have gone off 15M, but it's unlikely he'd have scored. Fairest result would be to make the heat completely null & void & remove the 5 points from Poole and the 1 from BV's total score.

The SCB won't decide the outcome until after Wednesday's meeting. They have to make sure Poole win the title to keep Sky happy.

They amended 2 heats in a Coventry Storm meeting but that was done on the night.

Be interesting to see how they handle this then, cos pretty impossible to get a 3-1!

The SCB won't decide the outcome until after Wednesday's meeting. They have to make sure Poole win the title to keep Sky happy.

That won't happen, has to be decided before wednesday or it makes a mockery of the whole final. It has to be right to deduct the points although it could be argued with the way the Belle Vue reserves riding quite possible Kyle Newman could have caught at least one of them.

That won't happen, has to be decided before wednesday or it makes a mockery of the whole final. It has to be right to deduct the points although it could be argued with the way the Belle Vue reserves riding quite possible Kyle Newman could have caught at least one of them.

how the aces reseres were riding is irrelivent....kyle broke the regulations

Yes, though if ref doing his job properly Kyle would have gone off 15m and the way the track was Kyle could have passed a BV rider. May not have done but it's possible. So all in all the ref ruined it!

In the past where riders points have been deducted for riding illegally the points have not been added to the other team. So I would guess that Newman's 2 points will be deducted and BV will win 46-44. I don't think the SCB can do nothing...

• Like 1

Where did i say he didn't break the regulations? If Kyle had gone off 15 metres there is a chance he could have caught them. I have already said he should have the points deducted.

In the past where riders points have been deducted for riding illegally the points have not been added to the other team. So I would guess that Newman's 2 points will be deducted and BV will win 46-44. I don't think the SCB can do nothing...

So if, we went on to win by 10 points then everyone will be happy. Or maybe not...

So if, we went on to win by 10 points then everyone will be happy. Or maybe not...

They would, if Poole just turned up, raced and showed they were the best team... which they are.

Sadly there always seems to be controversy surrounding them. In this case it wasn't their fault though, nobody is saying it is, but as per usual you don't seem to grasp that and have created a parallel universe in which to exist in where everyone is calling Poole cheats over the Newman/goggle incident.

I will repeat for you one more time though.. now read it very slowly and try your best to comprehend it.

Newman rode illegally in the race, it is NOT Poole's fault. The referee was to blame. All people want is the SCB to take the correct action. Indeed, some of your own supporters agree that should happen.

However, be warned, should the SCB decide to do nothing, then the accusations will fly!

• Like 2

Newman rode illegally in the race, it is NOT Poole's fault. The referee was to blame. All people want is the SCB to take the correct action. Indeed, some of your own supporters agree that should happen.

However, be warned, should the SCB decide to do nothing, then the accusations will fly!

Ive already said a 1000 times on here it was the Refs fault, but the dimwits on here still argue that. And even the start marshall is not blameless in this, he should have jestured to the REF that Kyle goggles were broke, but neither did anything.

I have also said a 1000 times on here, BV are welcome to those two points, and if, we run out 10-12 point winners it makes the whole thing imaterial.

• Like 1