British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

did think maciej, holder and zagar may be pre-occupied by Saturday, maciej certainly put in a pro effort tonight

Holder has had a disappointing season IMO spark has been missing for most of the year IMO

RONNIE PICKERING

• Like 1

Who?

RONNIE PICKERING 😂😂

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 1

Who the f*cks that?Back on topic :P

I don't know who is the funnier. Ronnie or his partner for sitting there saying nothing!

Ronnie Pickering looks a bit like Ronnie Russell actually 😂

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 1

Congratulations to Poole.

Far better meeting than I thought it would be, I thought Poole were going to romp away with the meeting, and after the first four heats it looked that way, but credit has to go to the Aces for a good fight back, and tonight I think we might just have seen Craig Cook come of age in the Elite League.

For Poole I think that Janowski was the pick of the bunch tonight, and he looks as though he has a very big future in sport.

Finally nice to see riders from both clubs wearing the Darcy Ward shirts, proving that the speedway family is alive and kicking.

• Like 5

Oh, so Poole won the league.

I couldn't even be bothered to sit indoors watching it if I'm honest as I'm so disenchanted with this pathetic sport - the pub, and spending some quality time with my mates, was a far better option.

Poole Speedway - Elite League Champions 2015.

Does it really matter (to the sycophants outside of Dorset)?

For many of us - not in the slightest. No doubt Mr. Fraud, and his lapdog, will have sticky boxers.

For me (and no doubt many others)? In a word...........Bore'on!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Like 1

As a neutral I must say that the two meetings this week showcased the sport as well as it's been done since Peterboro-Reading in 06.

Exciting times for Belle Vue with the new stadium. Just hope the track is better than the Kirky Lane dog/trick track. My lad has just started at Manchester Uni not too far away so I look forward to attending the new place early next year.

Congrats to Poole, commiserations to the Aces.

• Like 3

That was exciting by far best I've seen on sky for a while....well somerset v glasgow a few year back was just as good.

Well done poole on 3 in a row hope darcy enjoyed the meeting too.

Glad Cookie showed how classy he is over both legs awesome display, bet bellvue are disappointed but can hold their heads high. Tonight was a classic.

• Like 3

I couldn't even be bothered to sit indoors watching it if I'm honest as I'm so disenchanted with this pathetic sport - the pub, and spending some quality time with my mates, was a far better option.

For many of us - not in the slightest. No doubt Mr. Fraud, and his lapdog, will have sticky boxers.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bahh ! Humbug !

• Like 2

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

straight home to check the result? ......if you weren't bothered, why look??

• Like 2

So, where's the run-off going to be after the SCB take away Newman's points from Monday's heat 10? Coventry would be a home from home.

Just finished watching this, managed to avoid the result and watched the repeat. Another Awesome meeting, Incredible effort from Belle Vue and Poole over the two legs. Terrific entertainment, massive crowds, electric atmosphere, great Sky coverage. A total pleasure to watch. The seventies all over again as they say.

Just brilliant. Many will moan but this is phenomenal. And Belle Vue have a great side and a fantastic manager with a state of the art stadium next year. ALL GOOD. Love it.

Not to speak out of turn, but I'd think heat 15 is a bit of a write off - I don't think Middleditch would have wanted to take any chances after this years events at Falubaz..

Buzzing!

• Like 3

A superb effort by Belle Vue tonight. But for us, its just another day at the office !! :party: :party:
Poole Pirates Elite league Champions
2013 2014 2015 :t:

Its a shame that gogglegate is overshadowing the final. The SCB are truly incompetent, a decision should've been made before last night but now it will be swept under the carpet.