British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Totally different scenario. Matt Ford wouldn't accept it because it was a con - later admitted by Rosco - which caused a major falling out between them, which has now fortunately healed! :wink:

It's a loophole, it has been exploited many times over the years,and will be again. The difference in 2010 was that Ford was on the receiving end for a change, and he couldn't handle the fact that he had been caught out at his own game.

• Like 9

It's a loophole, it has been exploited many times over the years,and will be again. The difference in 2010 was that Ford was on the receiving end for a change, and he couldn't handle the fact that he had been caught out at his own game.

Quite right one day your the Pigeon next day you are the statue :).

• Like 4

precisely.......

and he had no right whatsoever taking away the fireworks and champers...should of been fined at least......

very sore loser that night .....

even if pawlicki had scored zero in the secong leg the bees still would of won ....

Edited by heathen chemistry

precisely.......

and he had no right whatsoever taking away the fireworks and champers...should of been fined at least......

even if pawlicki had scored zero in the secong leg the bees still would of won ....

Really?? What's the score if you take away his points and give them to the other riders in his races?

Totally different scenario. Matt Ford wouldn't accept it because it was a con - later admitted by Rosco - which caused a major falling out between them, which has now fortunately healed! :wink:

Not surprised it caused a falling out. Naughty Rosco, pinching Matts stunts !

• Like 1

Not surprised it caused a falling out. Naughty Rosco, pinching Matts stunts !

Rosco's an amateur. If you gonna cheat, you don't admit it!! Isn't there a saying 'you're cheating if you get caught' ?

precisely.......

I suppose it depends on who bought the fireworks and champagne. If it was Poole Speedway then he has every right to do what he wants - even if it comes across as a child having a strop. As for being fined - that's just laughable!

Come on Watson, tell your boss Horton to get his Arse* in gear and get Garrity signed up !

Hope you can imagine the backlash you will get if he signs anywhere else but Coventry.

Coventry need Garrity more than Garrity needs Cov !

Play nicely...... :-)

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 1

Really?? What's the score if you take away his points and give them to the other riders in his races?

Ang on, he's just trying to find his Abacus... :rofl:

Play nicely...... :-)

Ask nicely, you might get a reply, or maybe not.. :nono:

Thanks for that Steve...

Am much surprised his EL average is so high..anyway he's back at Sheffield now and good luck to him too !

I believe I'm right in saying that Aaron Summers and Simon Stead have a combined EL average higher than Freddie and Hans - if so it shows what a joke the averages have become (and Summers will struggle to get an EL ride as a result)..

Swindon missed a trick in not resigning Hans for 2016, I thought if he moved from Cov he would be Blunsdon bound...

Heh Ho...

Rosco's an amateur. If you gonna cheat, you don't admit it!! Isn't there a saying 'you're cheating if you get caught' ?

The Poole club motto.

Guessing it's emblazoned on the walls of their changing room.

• Like 1

Thanks for that Steve...

Am much surprised his EL average is so high..anyway he's back at Sheffield now and good luck to him too !

I believe I'm right in saying that Aaron Summers and Simon Stead have a combined EL average higher than Freddie and Hans - if so it shows what a joke the averages have become (and Summers will struggle to get an EL ride as a result)..

Swindon missed a trick in not resigning Hans for 2016, I thought if he moved from Cov he would be Blunsdon bound...

Heh Ho...

The deal for Hans was done way before the season finished & on a 2 year deal you can't blame him for joining them.

The Poole club motto.

Guessing it's emblazoned on the walls of their changing room.

Argh, I missed out 'only' in the saying.

'You're only cheating if you get caught' Not that I am saying it's okay to do or anything!

I suppose it depends on who bought the fireworks and champagne. If it was Poole Speedway then he has every right to do what he wants - even if it comes across as a child having a strop. As for being fined - that's just laughable!

And all because the lady loves the precious little hairdresser lost...

You either have class or you don't.. :t: (spoilt little brat) :D

• Like 2