British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

After much thought about buying 2016 Newcastle Season Tickets. They haven't been good value last two seasons. My daughter and I are about to send off for them again. We think the promoters would like some, if not all, admission money in advance during the close season so we are happy to part with our cash now and take the risk that we will have a longer season in 2016, making the season tickets more viable than they have been in recent yrs

We like the look of the team so far with a decent signing to go

After much thought about buying 2016 Newcastle Season Tickets. They haven't been good value last two seasons. My daughter and I are about to send off for them again. We think the promoters would like some, if not all, admission money in advance during the close season so we are happy to part with our cash now and take the risk that we will have a longer season in 2016, making the season tickets more viable than they have been in recent yrs

We like the look of the team so far with a decent signing to go

Seems about right. We've forked out.

I don't want too much - a season running from 6 March to 30 October would appear to be reasonable (!)

• Like 1

Seems about right. We've forked out.

I don't want too much - a season running from 6 March to 30 October would appear to be reasonable (!)

Looks like the first match a home is against Workington (Ian Thomas Shield) on Sun 27 Mar 2016, according to the website

Looks like the first match a home is against Workington (Ian Thomas Shield) on Sun 27 Mar 2016, according to the website

Hope it's dryer and warmer than last year, but I welcome a later start.

Probably means Practice and Press days to be Sun 20 and 21st March. Bob Tasker(GRT Media) will really be a miss with the effort he used to put in for the 4 team presentation for local TV coverage.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

So when's this final rider going to be announced? You would have thought if negotiations were going as well as they suggested that they'd be near enough sorted by now? :P

So when's this final rider going to be announced? You would have thought if negotiations were going as well as they suggested that they'd be near enough sorted by now? :P

maybe with the 'celebrity jungle' thing going on, the Austrailian telegram system is on a 'go slow',,, a don't think you can get thru unless you have the 'Ant & Dec' app ;)

Got a sneaky feeling it's Kus and that although everything is agreed with the rider, Boro may be playing hardball

Edited by acclennell

Got a sneaky feeling it's Kus and that although everything is agreed with the rider, Boro may be playing hardball

Be a bit hard for boro to play hardball , and you want him you can pay for him as berwick found out , got a feeling he`s heading for the only boro

Edited by homer

Just wait till 15th March and Boro will not be in it.

Richie at Belle Vue means he's unavailable whoever signs him for meetings against Somerset or Edinburgh.

Why just Edinburgh and Somerset.... Have Plymouth and Scunthorpe changed their race night?

Why just Edinburgh and Somerset.... Have Plymouth and Scunthorpe changed their race night?

Scunthorpe have moved to a Sunday at 6.30pm

We want Richie!

Richie confirmed..........

For Glasgow! (along with Coty Garcia and Nike Lunna).

Interesting that the article on Richie being chuffed at being back at Belle View with his brother at EL level makes not a hint of his PL plans. I know the subject matter was EL based, but it does hint towards either him to be still in discussions or shielding some clubs' fancy announcement. Come on Richie, do a double brother link-up and sign for us too- you know it makes sense-pretty please. :approve: F*** It, was writing this when the 'new post' flag came up and had an awful feeling U should have checked prior to posting. Either way, good luck to Richie, unless against us of course. There goes our 'super sub' as well damn it other than away.

Edited by HadrianDog

Richie confirmed..........

For Glasgow! (along with Coty Garcia and Nike Lunna).

Not doubting your word Steve - but - have you any Links for this please?

Interesting that the article on Richie being chuffed at being back at Belle View with his brother at EL level makes not a hint of his PL plans. I know the subject matter was EL based, but it does hint towards either him to be still in discussions or shielding some clubs' fancy announcement. Come on Richie, do a double brother link-up and sign for us too- you know it makes sense-pretty please. :approve:

Richie already confirmed as signed for Glasgow tonight.

Announced at the Quiz night tonight and on the Tigers Facebook page as confirmed along with Lunna & Garcia.

Edited by Gazc