British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Argos

Birmingham V Cradley 30 Sep

It's not really premature when Zach has announced on his Facebook page that he's out for three weeks.

Fair enough then... I don't follow speedway riders on Facebook. If it was that "official" then you'd have thought that something would have been on the Brummies web site by now wouldn't you? Or even the Brummies Facebook page?

Fair enough then... I don't follow speedway riders on Facebook. If it was that "official" then you'd have thought that something would have been on the Brummies web site by now wouldn't you? Or even the Brummies Facebook page?

Trying to find a loop hole to get Josh bates in I bet so they don't use r/r

BIRMINGHAM: Adam Ellis, Adam Kirby, Sam Chapman, Zach Wajtknecht R/R, Tom Perry, Jack Smith, Jack Parkinson-Blackburn.

CRADLEY: Max Clegg, Tyler Govier, Darryl Ritchings, Ellis Perks R/R, Matt Williamson, Arron Mogridge, Luke Harris.

Trying to find a loop hole to get Josh bates in I bet so they don't use r/r

Alex you're going to win the final and this is ours so can't you stop stirring until you win the final---over and out----thank you :t:

Alex you're going to win the final and this is ours so can't you stop stirring until you win the final---over and out----thank you :t:

had to read that a few times so what Do you mean by this is ours? And why not start stirring now if you think we can win the final. Anyway this is a forum and I was making a trash statement Edited by Alex2000

It seems according to the Argus final dates have been set 7th at perry Barr and then 10th at Eastbourne. suppose it makes no difference who gets through as its at the same venue

Ellis and Perry take a ride. as can the rest

Think it might make a difference as Cradley are supposed to be at King's Lynn on the 7th in the cup semi final.

However given the first leg result and the lack of Michael Neale in the second I think that point will prove to be academic.

Brummies by 20 with that Cradley team.

cradley will be lucky to reach 20 ,take out clegg,Williamson and maybe moggo and you've got yourselves an mdl/ndl team.

I'm guessing there awards night will be over pretty quick this year.

r.i.p. heathens (again)

^^^^^ Do Not Feed The Trolls^^^^^^

Just been on local radio 1st two riders for next season to be announced tonight, any ideas who

So bigred, u calling ritching mdl then. Haha silly. Lots of injuries for us, always gona be tough but thats speedway

Im guessing Zach and Jack smith will be first 2

So bigred, u calling ritching mdl then. Haha silly. Lots of injuries for us, always gona be tough but thats speedway

Im guessing Zach and Jack smith will be first 2

Is it not going to be Kirby & Banks ? :lol:

Edited by pete cc
  • Like 1