British Speedway Forum

Not accusing anyone of anything................there is a difference between what one person actually says and what another thinks may happen....................is that too difficult to understand...............

I am not defending anyone..............just reading the article in question................if you don't like what I have to say about it its not my problem..............

RP

Elsewhere does not specify in Britain though..................

RP

'A rival club' is the big clue here :rolleyes:

Not accusing anyone of anything................there is a difference between what one person actually says and what another thinks may happen....................is that too difficult to understand...............

I am not defending anyone..............just reading the article in question................if you don't like what I have to say about it its not my problem..............

RP

RP

Sometimes it is sensible to know when to back out of something, rather than continue to make yourself look dumber than you already look.

It is there in black and white, its hardly a big deal, just give it up and move on!

• Like 1

Sometimes it is sensible to know when to back out of something, rather than continue to make yourself look dumber than you already look.

It is there in black and white, its hardly a big deal, just give it up and move on!

couldn't of put it better myself.

• Like 1

From Speedway Star November 22nd 2014 an extract from an article by Paul Burbidge;

"So Holder can only wait on Poole owner Matt Ford, but he admits he would be prepared to join a rival club if Pirates can't offer him a deal.

He said:'My options are open. We'll have to see what happens. It's all a numbers game. Until Darcy's thing is sorted out, we don't know what's going on. I'd sort of have to look elsewhere if Poole can't fit me in. I wouldn't like to but you're just a number sometimes in speedway, so we'll see. I'd love to come back to Britain and race and as long as it all fits in sweet it's not a problem.'"

Chris holder actually said he would look elsewhere to race then , from the horses mouth so to speak!

The expected news of Chris and Davey then. Aces and Poole already looking clear leaders, Swindon possibly could be the only side to stop them both.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 2

What a shock Holder and Watt return, i would never have believed it, still think should have kept Kacper and not having Janowski is a major minus, decent team though and probably favourites along with Belle Vue and Swindon.

Chris holder actually said he would look elsewhere to race then , from the horses mouth so to speak!

The expected news of Chris and Davey then. Aces and Poole already looking clear leaders, Swindon possibly could be the only side to stop them both.

Beat me to it!!

• Like 2

RP

RP

Oh come on course it means Britain!! I knew he bloomin' said it! If he wanted to ride somewhere else if Poole couldn't fit him in at the time, i don't see the big deal. I know there is a risk that they might not want to come back but just have to hope that they do :)

Starman can't believe it. At this very moment he is blowing out the candles and destroying the Holder shrine in his bedroom. The betrayal is too much to bear, his hero a turncoat.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 7

Speedway rider would ride for another club shocker. Maybe Speedway Star made it up? 😉

From Speedway Star November 22nd 2014 an extract from an article by Paul Burbidge;

"So Holder can only wait on Poole owner Matt Ford, but he admits he would be prepared to join a rival club if Pirates can't offer him a deal.

He said:'My options are open. We'll have to see what happens. It's all a numbers game. Until Darcy's thing is sorted out, we don't know what's going on. I'd sort of have to look elsewhere if Poole can't fit me in. I wouldn't like to but you're just a number sometimes in speedway, so we'll see. I'd love to come back to Britain and race and as long as it all fits in sweet it's not a problem.'"

I wasn't aware of that article as I don't read the SS so I stand corrected :t:

• Like 1

Been on other threads today and just read the last 10 pages of this one and absolute comedy gold again. The man has no idea when to stop. Ridiculed by even his own fans. Proved wrong and cowardly disappears. Fair play chris4gillian for admitting you stand corrected. I'm sure Starman won't be here for a bit

• Like 3

So we have our full side and as yet I haven't seen a team to match our 1-7.

Could we smash more records no make it four on the bounce? We certainly have a very good chance.

I for one am very happy with the team for 2016.

• Like 1

RP

RP

ERM,,,,, it says rival club ........ you do understand what that means .....

not a foreign club a rival club ....ie swindon , lakeside etc etc .......