British Speedway Forum

I'd say he's not bad looking, but personally not my type.

I had to laugh at that one YB. Very good. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

As expected, Skidmore is back but David Bellego also confirmed (on Redcar facebook)

• Like 1

Is Bellego any good around Redcar can't remember him been outstanding there over the last few years

If he gates, he can certainly win races around there.

Is Bellego any good around Redcar can't remember him been outstanding there over the last few years

7 meetings at STMP for Berwick, scoring 46 points from 33 rides for 5.58 average.

• Like 1

Good luck with Skidmore..... He tends to be inconsistent in his scores.

Edited by KIRKYLANE

Bear of the year 2 seasons in a row though and only missed out on the chance this season coz of injury, consistancy isn't the problem, it's his fitness from the injury that could be the problem, hopefully he will be fine and ready to go

If Proctor finnishes in top 4 of State Championship. He along with Rasmus Jensen would enable Jonas start at reserve.

Grajczonek and Berge also fit. Would be a very good 1 and 5.

Cant see Redcar bringing in a Grajczonek or Howarth, so firmly believe Proctor is the one they want and I would be very happy with that, would solidify a decent looking side. If we could get Jonas at reserve that would be a huge bonus. Don't think Berge will be back as surely he would have been announced by now.

Cant see Redcar bringing in a Grajczonek or Howarth, so firmly believe Proctor is the one they want and I would be very happy with that, would solidify a decent looking side. If we could get Jonas at reserve that would be a huge bonus. Don't think Berge will be back as surely he would have been announced by now.

I sort of thought that Berge was the reason that Bellego asked to come to Redcar, they are supposed to be close friends.....Could be totally wrong of course.