British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

All that press statement says it's the reason being put forward by North . So we don't

seriously.jpg?width=500&height=375

• Like 2

Whereas you pick and choose what you want to believe.

Of course .....nothing wrong with that .

He's quite a bit behind Dak though but with little options this late & already riding in Britain would seem the likely choice.

I don't thing Tungate is miles behind North, Tungate has like Masters upped there game quite a lot.

Whereas you pick and choose what you want to believe.

Are you sure you aren't a Poole fan. :wink:

We're working on that... :party:

We're working on that... :party:

You aren't that desperate for fans are ya? :wink:

You aren't that desperate for fans are ya? :wink:

Anybody is welcome at Poole. But if you want a seat in the Grandstand you do need to get there sharpish.. ;)

What a load of sad bickering.

Dakota North advanced his career at Swindon in 2014 and at Poole last year. It wont be helped by staying at home, but if his father (who I presume is Rod North) is in a bad way he is left with a very difficult choice and deserves support.

I just hope Rosco doesn't go for Kenneth Bjerre even though there is a slight chance he might regain some battling instinct and be a good signing - and presumably spend a lot of money on someone who hasn't produced in a while.

I'm not particularly a fan of Bjerre, but if he is available and he fits, surely he is a 'no brainier' signing? Unlike Batchelor, I reckon he has improvement in him. He's a potential regular 7 pointer in my book.

The only concern is it may attract a certain Peterborough fan to this thread all season ;)

So North has pulled out of Swindon, his Dad has had a fall and is injured so North has decided to stay at home to support his Dad.

So what's the problem with that?

• Like 1

So North has pulled out of Swindon, his Dad has had a fall and is injured so North has decided to stay at home to support his Dad.

So what's the problem with that?

Absolutely nothing. It just the ones that jumped up and said that Dakota is staying in Australia because of his fathers previous injury which isnt the case. He was coming back over to Europe to ride, his Dad even went back to work but then had another accident which made Dakota decide to stay behind.

Absolutely nothing. It just the ones that jumped up and said that Dakota is staying in Australia because of his fathers previous injury which isnt the case. He was coming back over to Europe to ride, his Dad even went back to work but then had another accident which made Dakota decide to stay behind.

Sorry how do know all this ?

By reading the statements!!!!!

I read the statements by Matt Ford saying that North was not coming back to the uk this year ..only for a week later for him to sign for another club ...also read the statements saying why his missed s the semi final last year loads of doubts about that as well ,...just because someone says something in a statement that does not mean that it is gospel or indeed the whole truth .

Edited by orion
  • Like 2

I read the statements by Matt Ford saying that North was not coming back to the uk this year ..only for a week later for him to sign for another club ...also read the statements saying why his missed s the semi final last year loads of doubts about that as well ,...just because someone says something in a statement that does not mean that it is gospel or indeed the whole truth .

Its on the Swindon statement about North not coming over. Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Its on the Swindon statement about North not coming over.

And ? all it means is the reason North has given to Swindon ...that does it is is gospel or the whole story ....how naïve speedway fans can be sometimes it's unreal ...

Edited by orion
  • Like 4

Good luck to Dak & his father.

Dak is a big loss to Swindon & British speedway & Rosco doesn't have many options to replace him.

I hope it isn't Tungate but if so he'll get my support.

• Like 1