British Speedway Forum

Unlike the Glasgow manager they ain't that interested in the team from the other side, they spend more time on their own team.

Really not the way i view it Alex Harkess according to Blobby was more interested in discussing our team building at the EDINBURGH dance at the end off last season and there not that interested.

If that's showing no interest then i can't wait to see what happens when they are.

Or on the other hand surely Blobby isn't making thing's up.

It may well be with the talk off all these rider's wanting to come North Barker etc that we may go down the route off a more balanced top 5 and meaning we don't use Richard on 9.12 personally i would have Rich back but averages may dictate how we go.

1 Aaron Summers 8.37

2. James Sarjeant 5.00

3. Nick Morris 7.91

4. Richie Worrall 6.84

5. Ben Barker 7.56

6. Rob Branford 3.40

7. Zach Wajiknecht 3.00

Total 42.08 but you would be relying on one off your reserves to kick on just a thought.

But on the plus side you have 4 heat leader's with three potential No 1s and young James adding 1 - 1.5 on to his average now he has a full PL season under his belt.

Just double checked the spelling on his surname as i am sure Cyclone will ;) .

• Like 1

If he gets asked he's hardly not going to say anything at a social is he?

If he gets asked he's hardly not going to say anything at a social is he?

So they were/are interested then bit off a turnaround from your previous quoted post to George saying they weren't but you have now confirmed that they were discussing Glasgow at an Edinburgh dance.

Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 3

So they were/are interested then bit off a turnaround from your previous quoted post to George saying they weren't but you have now confirmed that they were discussing Glasgow at an Edinburgh dance.

Thanks for clearing that up.

LOL stay in your little world. Having an opinion is not really indicative of being obsessive about Glasgow.

Edited by Dekker

Discussing and being fixated like some at Glasgow are 2 different things as you know.

All he had to say is i would prefer not to discuss Glasgow as i am not interested in them but he didn't he started discussing our team building plans at a public gathering for Edinburgh i would say that is a fixation when you are at your own clubs dance but would prefer to discuss your rivals.

So just to clarify when we discuss Edinburgh it is a fixation.

When one off your directors discuss Glasgow at an Edinburgh function it is just being interested.

Or not as you told George.

So Dekks what is it.

Is Alex Interested in us.

Is Alex not interested in us.

Is he fixated enough to discuss us at your team's dance.

Can't have it all way's surely just to suit , you have said they were not interested in Glasgow then you confirmed that they did discuss us but now we are fixated.

If it wasn't so one-sided it would be funny.

LOL stay in your little world.

You have just made a complete and utter fool of yourself here simple and this is what you come back with.

At least in my World i wouldn't say something and 4 post's later say the complete opposite and try and backtrack by posting this response because what else can you come back with.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

All he had to say is i would prefer not to discuss Glasgow as i am not interested in them but he didn't he started discussing our team building plans at a public gathering for Edinburgh i would say that is a fixation when you are at your own clubs dance but would prefer to discuss your rivals.

So just to clarify when we discuss Edinburgh it is a fixation.

When one off your directors discuss Glasgow at an Edinburgh function it is just being interested.

Or not as you told George.

So Dekks what is it.

Is Alex Interested in us.

Is Alex not interested in us.

Is he fixated enough to discuss us at your team's dance.

Can't have it all way's surely just to suit you have said they were not interested in Glasgow then you confirmed that they did discuss us but now we are fixated.

If it wasn't so one-sided it would be funny.

You have just made a complete and utter fool of yourself here simple and this is what you come back with.

At least in my World i wouldn't say something and 4 post's later say the complete opposite and try and backtrack by posting this response because what else can you come back with.

They are not interested in Glasgow but will like many have an opinion if asked, your in your little world as your twist anything to suit your argument, logic be dammed. As for being a fool, well takes one to know one i guess.

They are not interested in Glasgow but will like many have an opinion if asked, your in your little world as your twist anything to suit your argument, logic be dammed. As for being a fool, well takes one to know one i guess.

Not twisting anything here Dekks i asked you the question after you told George they were not interested in us.

So if they aren't interested why discuss us no big deal to me either way as they have no influence as to what goes on at Glasgow.

But don't say they are not interested as they clearly are.

No they have an opinion when asked different kettle of fish.

No they have an opinion when asked different kettle of fish.

That is your opinion as how you see it which is fine my opinion is different the way i see it.

Out of curiosity who asked them the question regard's Glasgow at an Edinburgh Dance on our team building plan's and were able to tell them who we were signing wasn't a Glasgow fan by any chance as if it was i may get myself along to this year's dance to find out our team for next year.

• Like 1

the old crystal balls all cloudy on that front.

the old crystal balls all cloudy on that front.

Should have asked Blobby then surprised he hasn't retired with a lottery win as it is about the only thing he doesn't know.

That is your opinion as how you see it which is fine my opinion is different the way i see it.

Out of curiosity who asked them the question regard's Glasgow at an Edinburgh Dance on our team building plan's and were able to tell them who we were signing wasn't a Glasgow fan by any chance as if it was i may get myself along to this year's dance to find out our team for next year.

the glasgow team wasn't discussed at the dance at all, your way of the mark. People were having a conversation about people signing for different teams at the bar of a different event were who glasgow had signed was talked about just like who was allegedly signing for other clubs also. As far as i'm aware your allowed to discuss things with people or is just because it's Glasgow your not allowed?

Unlike the Glasgow manager they ain't that interested in the team from the other side, they spend more time on their own team.

And the award for best Halloween joke of 2015 goes to..... ;)

And the award for best Halloween joke of 2015 goes to..... ;)

Just jealous because yours are rubbish :P

but you keep coming back for more iris.... :P