British Speedway Forum

Nike lunna will entertain you every time he rides never gives up win it or bin it

Bit like the wonderful Danny Ayres. If Lunna & Ayres spend some time at reserve together expect some very eventful heat 2's.

i cant see lunna dropping to a 3 point average or the other two reserves jumping up to 4.50.

Edited by jenga

This is why neutrals support Glasgow over Embra

http://www.buzzsheep.com/2015/11/33-things-that-could-only-happen-in-glasgow/

Neutral speedway fans. Do such creatures exist? Edited by Shads

Mon the tigers.

Mon the tigers.

Ahhhhh, that's sweet. Slipped way down the list and you wanted it brought back to the top.

• Like 2

You got me shads....you've helped keep it top too thanks.

we cant have our team slipping down the ranks now , will be interesting to find out who the Somerset 7 are and Edinburgh's final septet.... Is it March yet ?

we cant have our team slipping down the ranks now , will be interesting to find out who the Somerset 7 are and Edinburgh's final septet.... Is it March yet ?

With Nick declaring no interest in the Premier lets hope Josh G pops up for Somerset tonight.

With Mitchell Davey getting race practice back home you have to think that Edinburgh fancy him for their No7, presume he has or is going through the naturalisation process.

As this is a Glasgow thread ...

Mon the Monarchs! :P

Good to see you back on the glasgow thread george lol wink. Blobby won't be far behind.

• Like 1

Good to see you back on the glasgow thread george lol wink. Blobby won't be far behind.

We sent him in to the Edinburgh thread undercover to gather some intel but he decided to use his own username which f*ucked that idea up :D .

• Like 2

You got me shads....you've helped keep it top too thanks.

You're very welcome pal. Always good to have some light hearted reading. I quite enjoy the tribal bickering between yourselves and your cousins to the east.

• Like 1