1 Richard Lawson 9.12
2 Aaron Summers 8.37
3 Ben Barker 7.56
4 Kozza Smith 5.87
5 Simon Nielsen 4.38
6 Joe Jacobs 4.07
7 Danny Ayres 3.00

Total: 42.37

Certainly Barrett would be worth a punt at Ashfield on that av. Trouble is he seldom finishes a season without being injured.

I still think thats beatable if Glasgow go for that top 4.

I'm pretty sure it will be that top 4 , which leaves a long tail , a bit like the 2004 side

Certainly Barrett would be worth a punt at Ashfield on that av. Trouble is he seldom finishes a season without being injured.

nikki barrett was really,really poor @ workington and he is very low on confidence.

i would like to see him get a spot @ glasgow just to ruin their season . we replaced him .

Don't get me wrong, it will still be in the play offs as between those riders wont score any less than 35 a meeting BUT as you say, if the wrong 3 riders fill the gaps, all it takes is a solid side, and Glasgow will be frustrated.

Still, its a good side.

nikki barrett was really,really poor @ workington and he is very low on confidence.

i would like to see him get a spot @ glasgow just to ruin their season . we replaced him .

Have you seen him at Glasgow?

Have you seen him at Glasgow?

He can be decent round Glasgow , but he's very inconsistent . Seen him have some stinkers at Ashfield too . Adam Ellis is a rider on a low average who could do a decent job for us at reserve

• Like 1

He is a confidence rider was the same at Berwick.Had some very good meetings at Ashfield though.

He can be decent round Glasgow , but he's very inconsistent . Seen him have some stinkers at Ashfield too . Adam Ellis is a rider on a low average who could do a decent job for us at reserve

Will he want weekend racing as he is going to be at Poole....................add to that he lives down here anyway..............and will probably want to go home some weekends at least..............

RP

Don't get me wrong, it will still be in the play offs as between those riders wont score any less than 35 a meeting BUT as you say, if the wrong 3 riders fill the gaps, all it takes is a solid side, and Glasgow will be frustrated.

Still, its a good side.

The 3 riders at the bottom will be cannon fodder and sacrificed at every opportunity if that is Glasgows top four. Hopefully Ayres can make a bit of progress as i can see him being joined with a 3 point journeyman at reserve.

Will he want weekend racing as he is going to be at Poole....................add to that he lives down here anyway..............and will probably want to go home some weekends at least..............

RP

Why wouldn't he want to live the speedway rider's dream and become a Glasgow Tiger . Only GP status is a higher accolade in the sport :wink:

• Like 2

Why wouldn't he want to live the speedway rider's dream and become a Glasgow Tiger . Only GP status is a higher accolade in the sport :wink:

He's living the dream coming to us...............lol

RP