British Speedway Forum

My mistake.

Thought this was a weegie thread.

Since you raise the topic, Edinburgh's "audition" did uncover a rider no-one had heard of who could well be a real star within twelve months......

Are you suggesting that Steve Lawson is 'no one' - stop acting like a Richard :nono:

Since you raise the topic, Edinburgh's "audition" did uncover a rider no-one had heard of who could well be a real star within twelve months......

He had a couple of Steve Lawson training days at Glasgow and was spoken to but signed for Belle Vue instead. :cry:

I didn't Dick, you mentioned Edinburgh. I was thinking of something else entirely.

glasgow will have to prepare the track just as he likes it . red hot when he is onnit . pretty poor when he misses the gate over the last 2 seasons . you have signed the incredible sulk. sulks more than sam masters . but great to watch when he is in the mood . if ippo is his first away meeting he normally goes well there (15 point max one tear ) but some real bummer scres of 4/5/ and 6,s ..

look after him, we want him back next year !

NO thank you, the man's a charlatan. quote ....I'm not riding in Great Britain next year!! .... unquote I also believe he asked for a return to Workington, cheeky bugger. Good luck to him at Glasgow though.

If crescentgirl is correct, it doesn't say much for the Edinburgh promotion if they hadn't heard of a rider and lo and behold he turns up for his "Edinburgh's Got Talent" audition and gets signed.

It is near Susan Boyle Country George. I dreamed a dream and all that.
  • Like 1

How can Ippo SS scribe, Elvin King, suggest that Ben Barker was "surplus to requirements" at Glasgow? Surely he was deficit to requirements?

• Like 2

So, Richie moves to number 1 next Saturday. Do you think that makes us stronger with Richard and Aaron going at 3/5? Who do you put where?

Great for Richie getting the no.1 slot but will miss the Richie / Rene pairing, they were a delight to watch

• Like 1

They can be at 1 and 2?...

So could Worrall and Lawson if Lunna gets moved to 3 or 4 if required.