British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Somerset Pl Play Off 2nd Leg . Sunday 11th Oct 2015 At 3pm

And the Rebels on the end of another controversy in the play offs, at least the majority say we was hard done by.

What a fantastic way to end the PL season, please Glasgow & Edinburgh promotions don't increase the gate money.

It was an incredible meeting. Had everything.... it was just electric pretty much start to finish. To end up even after 29 heats was nail biting stuff. Sarjent a hero. Good few up from Somerset and thanks to all the Monarchs who came along. I saw people from all over at the meeting, Workington, berwick etc etc.

* Edin are charging 20 for tickets on the night but standard prices if purchased in advance. Glasgow not announced yet.

well done to the man city of speedway. lots of if,s and butt,s over the 2 legs. but that's speedway. its been good following it on the updates site.

P.S. aroundtheboards, you cant call the scottish fans j/cks, its raciest. just so you know for future ref.

How boring are you Jenga, grow up mate, I have loads of Jock mates, they love being called Jocks, this right on Rachel attitude drives me insane sometimes. My daughters partner is Welsh through and through but e often have the craic with me calling him a taffy and him calling me a cockney , get a life
  • Like 1

How boring are you Jenga, grow up mate, I have loads of Jock mates, they love being called Jocks, this right on Rachel attitude drives me insane sometimes. My daughters partner is Welsh through and through but e often have the craic with me calling him a taffy and him calling me a cockney , get a life

if i grow up much more , i will be dead . i had a post on here once and called and refereed to the Scottish as j8cks. i was promptly told it was raciest by the Scottish person.its just how you are brought up i suppose . dragged up or other wise.

i remember a rider calley taffy owen. welsh i think he was . P.C. gone mad. still its what it is , isnt it white knuckle rider .

Rebels finish second in the fours after Cook takes out Wright in heat 3, and heat 2 is awarded to the Tigers after 2 laps, pattern emerging here maybe. Great stuff from my lot again, good double figure score from Brady after the stick he has taken on here👏

• Like 1

Real reason for Somerset's defeat was the underperforming Josh - he scored a maximum last time here - and also the poor return from the reserve guests .Noone has mentioned Aaron's excellent effort either which proved to be crucial.

Real reason for Somerset's defeat was the underperforming Josh - he scored a maximum last time here - and also the poor return from the reserve guests .Noone has mentioned Aaron's excellent effort either which proved to be crucial.

Looks to me like a highly controversial heat 2

I think if the rebs had stood by lanham when he had a slight dip in form he would have made the difference at this stage at least he would have been available it was a poor decision in hindsight

• Like 2

Wonder what referee will be appointed. Who can take RR rides for Kauko?

Think Rebels we're let down by Josh today and Jonas.

Was at Ashfield today. Bend 1 taking a few riders by surprise. will Glasgow go toward slick or thick next week?

Think our two German boys could decide this final one way or the other.

My goodness that was close, but congratulations to all 7 riders and the manager. pity about speakers failing in the stand but didn't seem to matter to the crowd they were really up for it. well done in getting them working again, so glad we heard James, Richard and Aaron at the end! proud to be a tiger

More tosh, what is going on here, Josh mechanical probs in heat 4 and not off the line heat 13, how on earth is that underperforming. The Tigers won a close match by 2 points by virtue of 4 points incorrectly awarded for heat 2. End of story, good luck in the final.

Not much passing today at Ashfield. Track caught few riders out.

I think if the rebs had stood by lanham when he had a slight dip in form he would have made the difference at this stage at least he would have been available it was a poor decision in hindsight

Usual rubbish from you Lewy, good stuff from Rasmus since he came, may not have even been this far without him. How do you know Leigh would have made a difference.
  • Like 1

Rebels finish second in the fours after Cook takes out Wright in heat 3, and heat 2 is awarded to the Tigers after 2 laps, pattern emerging here maybe. Great stuff from my lot again, good double figure score from Brady after the stick he has taken on here👏

The only pattern that is emerging is that you're one of a growing band of Whinging Wurzels who bleat whenever things don't go their way,

Bet you weren't at Redcar anyway, oh and btw, the ref was not Scottish either - he resides in Workington, so I suppose the conspiracy theorists will reckon it was one Cumbrian favouring another,

The insinuation by some on here that Scottish refs are either incompetent/biased is racist and is one of many reasons why Little Englanders have an unpopular reputation with other nationalities.

Rant over, well done Tigers and look forward to a super Final.

• Like 3

Fantastic meeting , commiserations to the rebels, James Sargeant take a bow young man, excellent performance , and captain marvel Aaron Summers another maximum ,just love watching him, hope kauko is okay, he has had no luck, just hope we put up a good fight against the monarchs, would love to wipe the smile of their smug faces