British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

allen on a 7 then . god thats a shot team .

Edited by jenga

Move along, notthing to see here.......

Blobby post, or the Somerset line up?

Massive gamble that side

It has the makings with Starke, Allen, Wilson-Dean and Zak to be massive improvers... but it also has the makings of a team struggling to hit 25 points on the road. Like you say, it could be brilliant but it could be awful at the same time. Time will tell!

• Like 1

Most average Somerset side in a long long time! Need Allen, BWD and Zak to add 1.5 points each really, as Wright and Starke have peaked IMO, and Rohan and Josh up and down.

garrry extatic . fans walking out ,

a long wait for THAT . looks like that team has killed the thread off .

Edited by jenga

All 7 have potential to improve their starting averages i feel. A few unknown quantities in the PL but have faith in our promotion as they have provided us with plenty of silverware in recent seasons.

If all else fails we will definitely win the PL Scrabble Championships!!

• Like 1

It has the makings with Starke, Allen, Wilson-Dean and Zak to be massive improvers... but it also has the makings of a team struggling to hit 25 points on the road. Like you say, it could be brilliant but it could be awful at the same time. Time will tell!

tbh i cant see starke or bwd being massive improvers, Allen and Zak will need to come in and carry all before them... Tungate is ave aswell.... Could get some pastings at home aswell.

Lots of inexperience, too much imo

Most average Somerset side in a long long time! Need Allen, BWD and Zak to add 1.5 points each really, as Wright and Starke have peaked IMO, and Rohan and Josh up and down.

Plenty more to come from Wrighty and Starke i'm sure.

Not the best Somerset team I have seen.

Got the proven number 1 in Josh G.

Tungate needs to get some consistency with his racing maybe a change of club is what he needed.

Will be interesting to see how well Jake Allen goes, seems to have done well down in Aussie.

Be interesting to see how the Wright and Starke perform been given a platform to get themselves into the third heatleader role.

I would be worried about the reserve pairing lacks a bit of experience and they could be in trouble there.

Speaking from experience having 3 riders in your team on assessed averages is a massive gamble, but lets face it the Somerset Promotion are never afraid to make changes if necessary.

Will be interesting to see how the season pans out for them over the seson after been one of the top teams in recent years.