British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

2016 Euro's - Live On Tv

Hi all, And second and third on the podium along with Emil, will be ??? :lol: Alan.

An inauspicious start. :oops:

Never seen a poor meeting from here, great track and quite frankly regardless of its size is better than any race track in the UK imo

• Like 1

Always a great meeting at Gustrow...

Small 'footprint' in relation to many tracks...

Could Swindon fit this size and shape of track in? Could do a lot worse...

Subject to getting the new track built obviously...

Some fantastic racing tonight almost matched by Sam's fantastic interpretation of the English language!!!😁

It's a weird track, to look at it would be terrible but both sec and the pairs meeting we've seen from here have been really good

I'd laugh if his 4 refuse to race and then miss out on the title or a medal by a point or two. You may as well try, you have nothing to lose here. If it's that bad pull up but it's if good you could get 3 points

They seriously fool around with the gate choice while the track becomes complete rubbish...

It was the same when the One Sport-organised World u-21 round was staged at King's Lynn. It was rapidly heading towards midnight but they still had to have the full gate choice ceremony rather than just gathering the riders off-camera and swiftly sorting it out.

Sometimes you have to be pragmatic and cut the formalities.

They didn't seem to be in a hurry to get things completed tonight and we lost out on the final as a result.

Good racing though and well-worth watching. It's all about One Sport's business rather than the sport though.

Well I'm happy with what we get, I assume if it weren't for One Sport we would not have the SEC or the Pairs to watch, so they can't be all bad.

I'd laugh if his 4 refuse to race and then miss out on the title or a medal by a point or two. You may as well try, you have nothing to lose here. If it's that bad pull up but it's if good you could get 3 points

nothing to lose bar a big crash into the fence, vision was an obvious problem in the semi final.

Well I'm happy with what we get, I assume if it weren't for One Sport we would not have the SEC or the Pairs to watch, so they can't be all bad.

You have those events while it suits One Sport. If they ever got their hands on the target of the SGP and SWC these events won't last five minutes.

You have those events while it suits One Sport. If they ever got their hands on the target of the SGP and SWC these events won't last five minutes.

Oh I knew you'd have to educate me on the politics but tbh I couldn't give a toss about politics of any type, I just like watching decent speedway and One Sport are helping to provide that without me having to leave the house, happy days.

So thanks for the lesson but it's wasted on me.

So are you saying they try to make money out of it instead of doing it for free? Evil people. Glad the GP's are not in their hands...

• Like 2

So are you saying they try to make money out of it instead of doing it for free? Evil people. Glad the GP's are not in their hands...

Exactly, I think he's got issues with One Sport.