British Speedway Forum

Blimey!! anyone thinking of going don`t hang about too long-34,500 tickets sold !!!!

Obviously not put off then!

Personally, if I went in 2015 and watched the antics I would not be rushng to go in 2016

However, I think it will be a good year and everything will run very smotthly.

Since Warsaw 2015 I think we have seen an improvement in the organisation of the GPs, particularly the indoor arenas, culminating in the Melbourne GP just last Saturday.

I dont think the organisers would dare to put on such a farcical show as Warsaw 2015 again (well not for a few years until memories fade enough).I hope I am proved right

• Like 1

37,000 sold now

wonder if that includes sales ti agencies who purchase them to resell? seems very fast to sell, given events last year and attendance at other polish gps?

wonder if that includes sales ti agencies who purchase them to resell? seems very fast to sell, given events last year and attendance at other polish gps?

Of course it does.

The report/info come's from Kupbilet, who is the only ticket provider. Also, like mentinoed earlier viagogo already had tickets for sale during the first (closed) week of sales.

I wonder though, whether BSI will claim credit for the wonderful promotion of this event, given how they've stated many times previously that the PZM is responsible... :blink:

• Like 1

Anybody recommend a good hotel in Warsaw. Prefer near to the stadi

I'm not going but try www.Booking.com Get the best deals from them and you can use the map on the website to find the stadium. .

Edited by marky

Anybody recommend a good hotel in Warsaw. Prefer near to the stadium

Novotel,Radisson Blu,Mercure,Sheraton chain hotels (or check out http://www.trivago.co.uk/ ) are good and only a short tram ride from Narodowy Stadium.

Stayed at Radisson Blu Sobieski in April and was £27 a night for a double room with breakfast.10 mins tram ride from Stadium.

• Like 1

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. Its our first time here and am trying to organise a trip as a surprise. I have reserved tickets on kupBilet, but can not figure out how i pay for these.

Could anyone advise?

Thank you!

Perhaps they could get Lech Walesa in to give Ole Olson a hand.

He knows a thing or too about organising 'a bit of a do' :)

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. Its our first time here and am trying to organise a trip as a surprise. I have reserved tickets on kupBilet, but can not figure out how i pay for these.

Could anyone advise?

Thank you!

Could anyone advise?

Thank you!

We are struggling to purchase tickets via kupbilet as well. Got flight and hotel booked but not tickets. Selected tickets,entered card details, selected to print tickets as opposed to having them posted. Received email, expected to see attachment to download tickets,instead they were asking for payment and said tickets were only reserved for 4 days. Checked with barclaycard, no problem there. Phoned kupbilet, only speak Polish but they said they would email but have not had anything. This has been going on for 3 weeks now and getting frustrated. Can anyone advise as to how we can pay/get tickets please?

ANYONE having problems with Kupbilet send me a PM with your tel details and will pass on to BSI who will contact an English speaking rep there with your request.

• Like 1