British Speedway Forum

We are struggling to purchase tickets via kupbilet as well. Got flight and hotel booked but not tickets. Selected tickets,entered card details, selected to print tickets as opposed to having them posted. Received email, expected to see attachment to download tickets,instead they were asking for payment and said tickets were only reserved for 4 days. Checked with barclaycard, no problem there. Phoned kupbilet, only speak Polish but they said they would email but have not had anything. This has been going on for 3 weeks now and getting frustrated. Can anyone advise as to how we can pay/get tickets please?

Last year I didn't get emailed tickets - they will be waiting for you to print in your kupbilet account. You will have to log in and print from there. Edited by Noodles

Last year I didn't get emailed tickets - they will be waiting for you to print in your kupbilet account. You will have to log in and print from there.

They are indeed Noodles.Once you've logged on into kupbilet.pl account,go to orders(should have a ticket reference number too) and your tickets will be available to print.I know this as I've just done it online myself. ;) Hope this helps michelle2013.

We are struggling to purchase tickets via kupbilet as well. Got flight and hotel booked but not tickets. Selected tickets,entered card details, selected to print tickets as opposed to having them posted. Received email, expected to see attachment to download tickets,instead they were asking for payment and said tickets were only reserved for 4 days. Checked with barclaycard, no problem there. Phoned kupbilet, only speak Polish but they said they would email but have not had anything. This has been going on for 3 weeks now and getting frustrated. Can anyone advise as to how we can pay/get tickets please?

You may have chosen to send funds by a transfered cash payment to the Polish bank account. That is why tickets are only reserved for 4 days, they bin your request if funds do not arrive

Take the option to pay immediately by debit card and you should have success.

I never went last season but this time I am going to have a great but rushed weekend away. Fly out of Birmingham to Chopin airport and land at 16.10 so drop the bag at the city centre luxury apartment booked and straight to the meeting.

Staying Saturday, Sunday and Monday night in a two bedroom apartment with lounge and kitchen with three of us staying there for £380 so about £43 a day which is good considering its a highly rated place.

Flights cost a bit more than last year at £82 return so it ends up around £220 each but this time I have gone for luxury rather than bargains but will be doing Prague, Gorzow and Torun this season after getting rid of the excess baggage that was the wife.

Edited by T.N.T.

Have at last managed to get payment for tickets accepted! After numerous attempts to pay by credit card and the payment not being taken by kupbilet ended up doing a bank transfer and just received email to print tickets. Yippee!!

Thanks to all for your tips and suggestions on how to get this sorted and thanks to Phil for his assistance.

Michelle

Anyone know when the track built starts in Warsaw? And are they doing a test meeting like Cardiff did last year

I believe it was in the Polish media some time ago that they will held a junior race a few days before the GP.

Dudek will be wild card according to SF. Maksym Drabik and Pavel Przedpelski to be track reserves.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=sv&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsportowefakty.wp.pl%2Fzuzel%2F595481%2Fznamy-dzika-karte-na-grand-prix-w-warszawie

Edited by Ghostwalker

Anyone know when the track built starts in Warsaw? And are they doing a test meeting like Cardiff did last year

I'm led to believe that the track will go in this week with a full scale test, al la Cardiff 2015, a week tomorrow. And a different (bigger, wider) track than last year with the pits outside rather than inside the stadium. Material used for laying the track has been stored inside since last year's debacle and constantly measured for moisture content.

Sounds like Jarek is not healing too quick sadly. Could be his GP season is wrecked before he starts. Kildemand just missed out top 8 last year by 3 points having missed 3 meetings. Can Hampel possibly qualify even by missing 2 meetings. Its looking doubtful.

There was juniors meeting today there and the track is in excellent shape and there was plenty of passing lanes so all points to good entertainment on Saturday.

• Like 2