British Speedway Forum

Maybe Edinburgh will bring in an assessed 5pt man, as they did for last season.

I wonder if we could get mitchell davey as our 3 pointer. Lives and works over here married to a weej and of course has a 3.00 average. If he gets or all ready has residency and a British passport i wonder if he would qualify for that number 7 berth.

He's popped up at various places over the last few years practising. I dont think he has ridden since the new silencers came in in 2011. His average would be around 5 i think. Surely Precious Joe should be due a return and would offer less of a risk than Lawson.

Would Lawson not come back on an 4 having not ridden any league racing for 4-5 seasons?

Would he want to?

I wonder if we could get mitchell davey as our 3 pointer. Lives and works over here married to a weej and of course has a 3.00 average. If he gets or all ready has residency and a British passport i wonder if he would qualify for that number 7 berth.

Since when did he ride in the NL..............has to be an NL rider.................

RP

Since when did he ride in the NL..............has to be an NL rider.................

RP

Has to be NL eligible, doesn't have to have ridden NL.

He's not NL eligible though.

Why's he not NL eligible ?

Pass, total mince unlikely to even get 3pt real ave.

• Like 1

Think there will be an ex rider returning. My concern is who the number 7 will be. Shuttleworth name was being mentioned but all now gone quiet on the number 7 rumour mill.

Think there will be an ex rider returning. My concern is who the number 7 will be. Shuttleworth name was being mentioned but all now gone quiet on the number 7 rumour mill.

the "fish" maybe

Was it? the only time i have ever seen him mentioned is when you keep bringing him up. I would be very surprised if we signed him as there are far better options around.

THJ is on the way back?!!

Nah, Frede Schott

Throw in Peter Carr and you won't need to operate the employee pension scheme as they will all have there pensions anyway.