British Speedway Forum

Thought Worrall R was always going to Newcy?

He was. :mad:

It is as it suit's his agenda same old same old think he knows everything that goes on at Glasgow when in reality he knows jack sh*t I know we are on an Edinburgh thread but Glasgow seem to pop up here more than they do and they tell us we are obsessed.

We can add the German burger muncher to that total.

will you lot stop talkingabout burgers, only about 3 months before i get my hands on a berwick burger ,keep yur steak .1 anderson burgher please

• Like 1

There are far too many both east & west who blab stuff all over the place, given the money Glasgow have been throwing around its not surprised it's a discussion point. So un-bunch ya panties.

It is as it suit's his agenda same old same old think he knows everything that goes on at Glasgow when in reality he knows jack sh*t I know we are on an Edinburgh thread but Glasgow seem to pop up here more than they do and they tell us we are obsessed.

Edited by Dekker
  • Like 1

Yet glasgow fans post more on this thread than the Edinburgh fans. Then you wonder why we call you obsessed.

Well you go onto the Glasgow thread and post something. (That'll bump us back to the top :party: )

Endinburgh have built a another strong home team regardless of who else they sign. Most sides have built that way though it will be a tough season on the road for everybody.

Endinburgh have built a another strong home team regardless of who else they sign. Most sides have built that way though it will be a tough season on the road for everybody.

Can't think of a stand out 3 pointer that isn't yet signed up.

Can't think of a stand out 3 pointer that isn't yet signed up.

Evens money Monarchs will/have found one... :D

Evens money Monarchs will/have found one... :D

Probably will but rumour mill has dried up.

Edited by Endeavour

There are far too many both east & west who blab stuff all over the place, given the money Glasgow have been throwing around its not surprised it's a discussion point. So un-bunch ya panties.

un - bunching panties is a new one on me is it a fetish in a sadistic sort off way never took you for that but whatever floats your boat.

Anyway out off curiosity and as it is an Edinburgh thread any word on your final two get those right and you lot are looking rather handy again or has Blobby not announced them yet.

• Like 1

Nope.

When are you announcing them then your fellow Rajs are getting restless ken vit I'm saying.