British Speedway Forum

Wasn't it described as very similar to Cardiff??!

it was but looking at the plans last night as to where it is going to be , there doesn't seem to be a lot of room

Wasn't it described as very similar to Cardiff??!

What, with a roof over the back straight bogs?

How's the building work coming along?

excellent if your talking about the houses , I read that phase 1 is to be handed over in march , not sure what phase 1 is or who it's to handed to

Unfortunately smaller than the great track we have at the moment.

Great used loosely no doubt?!?

excellent if your talking about the houses , I read that phase 1 is to be handed over in march , not sure what phase 1 is or who it's to handed to

I meant the stadium that will be similar to Cardiff..

thats what I am talking about phase 1 of stadium to be completed and handed over in march

You sure about that? 74,000 seater stadium?

Wow, look forward to when that's been built

Great used loosely no doubt?!?

Nothing loosely about it, it is a big fast track, what I do not want to see is a micky mouse track that is too small.

• Like 1

You sure about that?

See Skidder1's post on 16th Feb.

Edited by uk martin

That was based upon similar track shape as Cardiff!!

I would hope it was bigger?

doesn't get much milder or dry in February than this I'd have thought....I've even repaired my fence without a coat on....

Pulled in to the car park today, absolutely NOTHING in progress, all that's there is a old JCB & when I say old, well the number plate had Roman numerals & the log book was in Latin! The only way that Stadium could get built is if Rossiter & his bunch merry men go & grab the Barratt contractors, because I tell you what, them homes are flying up at 200MPH!!!

Pulled in to the car park today, absolutely NOTHING in progress, all that's there is a old JCB & when I say old, well the number plate had Roman numerals & the log book was in Latin! The only way that Stadium could get built is if Rossiter & his bunch merry men go & grab the Barratt contractors, because I tell you what, them homes are flying up at 200MPH!!!

All one big con mate all smoke and mirrors nothing is being built except more houses and possibly retail especially now Osbourne has got his hands on Torquay