British Speedway Forum
robert72

Tai Should Never Ride For Team Gb Again

BETTER still, let's leave it where it is. Tai is British, happy to be so and proud to wear the Union Jack despite his 'antics' on the rostrum, which have been pointed out to Peter Adams.

Incidentally, at least we have a Brit consistently on the rostrum.

• Like 4

Isn't that a brand of clothing sold in Tesco's?

It is indeed Ray Stadia. I made a misunderstanding about the name Mason Weat a long time ago but this being the BSF some posters - presumably with nothing better to do? - like to "remind" me from time-to-time about the fact.

Edited by Guest

Whether or not Tai goes into road racing, I've always felt he's not in speedway for the long haul. He strikes me as the kind of person who would want to try different things in life, and I would give his career another 5 years.

I know he said he wants to match Rickardsson, and I guess he still can. But I reckon he'll be finished with speedway by the time he's 30.

Whether or not Tai goes into road racing, I've always felt he's not in speedway for the long haul. He strikes me as the kind of person who would want to try different things in life, and I would give his career another 5 years.

I know he said he wants to match Rickardsson, and I guess he still can. But I reckon he'll be finished with speedway by the time he's 30.

I think with no Emil/Darcy about,he has every chance of winning 6 titles.My opinion is Pawlicki could be his longterm threat with other Poles waiting in the wings Dudek(ect). But unless the established brigade pick there game up,Tai is the man to beat for the next few years.

It depends if he wants to be 4,6,8 or 10 times World Champion or if he wants to push himself. I think we all accept he's got a damn good chance of 5 or 6 speedway titles (he got 2 in 4 attempts - that's a stupid record!) but will he find that "boring"? And would he prefer to struggle a little in some of form of sport and eventually make it? How does he tick? Does he want to be the "best ever" at something or be challenged to be good at something else?

I can't see him quitting in reality. He might give some other sports a go, the new challenge and all that but it's more likely to be in addition to speedway not instead of.

It is indeed Ray Stadia. I made a misunderstanding about the name Mason Weat a long time ago but this being the BSF some posters - presumably with nothing better to do? - like to "remind" me from time-to-time about the fact.

Mason Weat and Mason Wear are they the same guy?

Just asking as I have nothing better to do.

Maybe Mason Weat is a 'Midget' version of Mason Wear. :unsure:

Edited by pugwash

What country does Tai have tattooed on him? Here is a clue it isn't England/GB

Point being??? I have a mate who has the name Julie tattooed on his arm.. And he is male

Mason Weat and Mason Wear are they the same guy?

Just asking as I have nothing better to do.

Maybe Mason Weat is a 'Midget' version of Mason Wear. :unsure:

I am sure you know it was a probably typing error and should read Mason Wear. I agree with the highlighted part of your message. That applies to most of your Posts IMO. :sad:

Edited by Guest

I am sure you know it was a probably typing error and should read Mason Wear. I agree with the highlighted part of your message. That applies to most of your Posts IMO. :sad:

Mason Wear, Mason Weat could be the same person as other multi identities created on here by some sad schizo.

Point being??? I have a mate who has the name Julie tattooed on his arm.. And he is male

It says India on my car tyres, but they've never been there!

• Like 2

that was probably his girlfriend Tai is still an Aussie

It says India on my car tyres, but they've never been there!

I think I saw those tyres on Fake Britain!

• Like 1

It doesn't matter how many times you say it, it is still wrong.

He isn't an Aussie. He is British. That is 100% bona fide fact.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

Tai is 100% a Brit. That is a fact (not my opinion). End of.

• Like 1