British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

As an Ipswich fan i can see the bigger picture and i said at the time that the British Final win shouldnt guarantee Kings place, same as the bad performance from Harris shouldnt discount him, and the gp shouldnt automatically put him back in.

I can still see a situation where the 4 riders are Tai, Cook , Harris and Nicholls with Lambert at reserve. Harris is performing consistently in the league and might be coming into form and Nicholls i would always have ahead of King

I think Tai and Cook are certaintys and then now its any 2 from 4. Harris, Lambert, Nicholls and King

As an Ipswich fan i can see the bigger picture and i said at the time that the British Final win shouldnt guarantee Kings place, same as the bad performance from Harris shouldnt discount him, and the gp shouldnt automatically put him back in.

I can still see a situation where the 4 riders are Tai, Cook , Harris and Nicholls with Lambert at reserve. Harris is performing consistently in the league and might be coming into form and Nicholls i would always have ahead of King

I think Tai and Cook are certaintys and then now its any 2 from 4. Harris, Lambert, Nicholls and King

For me Tai and Lambert are the certainties the rest we shall see Cook,Nicholls,Harris, Bates.

Harris has scored double figures in a lot of league meetings this season as a heatleader and has the highest EL average of any Brit mentioned.

And has ridden 3 times at NSS and been poor every time.

• Like 1

His form at the new NSS isn't exactly great

Edited by Mr Blobby

And if he is still struggling at the practice then I'm sure Rosco will leave him out of the team. He stil has time to decide

agree but maybe Rosco will be arranging some behind closed doors practise. GB riders do not ride all week so they have time to do testing and timing.

agree but maybe Rosco will be arranging some behind closed doors practise. GB riders do not ride all week so they have time to do testing and timing.

I hope that is the case and with BV being available most of the week Rosco needs to take advantage of it unless it is not allowed in the SWC rules.

But he doesn't Cook has a higher average

Harris is averaging roughly a point more than cook in the El this season.
  • Like 1

I hope that is the case and with BV being available most of the week Rosco needs to take advantage of it unless it is not allowed in the SWC rules.

GB can have as much practice as they wish but no competitive racing from 5 days prior to the meeting according to the regulations

• Like 1

AND before long the Danes, Poles and Swedes too :rofl:

I think it's great if it encourages teams to use more Brits.

In the EL teams, this is how many Brits are named in their top 5

Coventry 3

Belle Vue 3

Lakeside. 3

King's Lynn 1

Leicester 0

Poole 0

Swindon 0

Wolverhampton 0

Edited by mdmc82

AND before long the Danes, Poles and Swedes too :rofl:

And possibly the Scots if they want to ride for GB :wink: