British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Sorry mikebv I not only like to watch a good meeting which I'll give you yes it was I like to hear the heat times and when a tactical is being used and a joker etc that's all part of it for me. The presentation of the meeting was diabolical.

Agree about the meeting presentation, bit of a let down both centre green and main announcer, I mean how many different ways can you pronounce Grajczonek.

Thought Team GB did great. After watching the first events and how the Swede,s Poles and Assies went 'Woffy v The Rest' and therefore a home pasting seemed on the cards. But all the Brit riders did great; seeing off the Swedes and Aussies and getting within touching dstance of the 'always gonna be quick on this track Poles'.

2nd in the World Cup Final - I'll take that all day long. Freakin' brilliant :D ....

So the NSS and the Belle Vue club will be fully aware.

Were the FIM & BSI informed?

NB I'd email rhe relevant parties if I had the appropriate email addresses.

Niamh.

E-mail: info(at)fim-live.com

speedway@imgworld.com

If that's who you wanted to email ?

Edited by racers and royals

Sorry mikebv I not only like to watch a good meeting which I'll give you yes it was I like to hear the heat times and when a tactical is being used and a joker etc that's all part of it for me. The presentation of the meeting was diabolical.

I wasn't there so accept your comments about the PA system but would think anyone watching with a speedway background would be able to recognise the difference between Lindback and Freddie

E-mail: info(at)fim-live.com

speedway@imgworld.com

If that's who you wanted to email ?

Cheers, I'd send to BSI as it seems they'd printed the tickets, cc to FIM & ideally NSS and Belle Vue.

Niamh

What a great meeting. Team GB certainly surprised everyone and how nice it was. Belle Vue fans are a very lucky lot, good on you. The Aussies got what they diserved, what an arrogant lot they are.

Belle Vue Fans, we are in St.Helens this week and hope to take in the Wednesday league match, can I turn up and Park and get seats in the grandstand. Thanks.

What a great meeting. Team GB certainly surprised everyone and how nice it was. Belle Vue fans are a very lucky lot, good on you. The Aussies got what they diserved, what an arrogant lot they are.

Belle Vue Fans, we are in St.Helens this week and hope to take in the Wednesday league match, can I turn up and Park and get seats in the grandstand. Thanks.

You can turn up & park on the night. Parking on the stadium car park behind turn 2 is £3, as I believe it is on the school too.

You can also buy tickets from the ticket office on the night. Queues are much smaller than they were earlier in the season so you should be fine.

Lakeside's previous visit to the Aces this season produced some excellent racing, hopefully more of the same on Weds night. :approve: Decent weather forecast too.

Edited by mikec

Yep. There will need no road closures. So can park for free on the roads around the stadium or can park at the school for £3

And yes you can just turn up and buy a ticket at the ticket office. If u want to go back straight then there is a ticket office at the turnstiles there

Well...

Take of the extra 3 points and it would be a tie for second. Could you see any of the Swedes beating Tai in a match race?

Niamh

32 minus 3 = 29

That's one less than 30

That was one fantastic meeting Saturday night,congratulations to all the riders,every one of them were going for it.Great view from the temp seats crown of bends 3/4, we were near the front so could actually hear the pa!!

Added entertainment watching security chasing Polish fans who were trying to empty the 18 pints of beer that they had all consumed with inevitable results along the back fence, as some bright spark believed that 10 portable loo's each end of the stand would be enough!!!

Brilliant meeting last night and a great atmosphere in the stadium. Had a good laugh pre, post and during the meeting with the Poles.

Friday night we were in bend 1 but got a free upgrade to the seated 3rd/4th bend for last night and both were great views.

Had a great laugh with the lady next to me from Ipswich too, both jeering the Aussies and cheering the Brits :D

Glad I didn't buy a programme having seen the state of them! And what he hell was that shower of 5hite for display at the end? Why no fireworks?

Comedy moment was the plastic Aussie in front of us who after the last race pulled out a GB hat 😂😂 silly moo

Edited by SCB

Brilliant meeting last night and a great atmosphere in the stadium. Had a good laugh pre, post and during the meeting with the Poles.

Friday night we were in bend 1 but got a free upgrade to the seated 3rd/4th bend for last night and both were great views.

Had a great laugh with the lady next to me from Ipswich too, both jeering the Aussies and cheering the Brits :D

Glad I didn't buy a programme having seen the state of them! And what he hell was that shower of 5hite for display at the end? Why no fireworks?

Comedy moment was the plastic Aussie in front of us who after the last race pulled out a GB hat silly moo

FIREWORKS banned on noise grounds by local authorities but the light show was poor

As Gordon Bennett says,in the programme it says otherwise.No tac subs allowed in the nominated heats

It's clearly wrong then.