British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

I have two best grandstand (section E, Row H, Row 107 & 108) combined race-off/final tickets that I now can't use due to a date clash. Happy to pass them on for face value, £75 each for both nights if anyone is interested? Please feel free to call/text 07802 822836 as I'm an infrequent visitor to the site!

Edited by SFTG Nigel

Great to see the Laguta brothers committing to the World Cup. What chance Emil being fit and riding also?

Are tickets sold out for this event?

No. East Grandstand & West Terrace tickets still available

Just purchased two tickets for the west terrace. Is that the back straight? No idea. But what an absolute bargain at just 27.50 for two meetings. Would be suprised if this is not a sell out. Fans in the UK are used to paying kn the gate but its too much of a gamble on this occassion and with buying tickets for two days to watch the playoff for a fiver has to be one of the deals of the year.

If you havent booked dont leave it late.

Just purchased two tickets for the west terrace. Is that the back straight? No idea. But what an absolute bargain at just 27.50 for two meetings. Would be suprised if this is not a sell out. Fans in the UK are used to paying kn the gate but its too much of a gamble on this occassion and with buying tickets for two days to watch the playoff for a fiver has to be one of the deals of the year.

That's the first bend terrace Steve, I was hoping to stand there last night but they didn't open it, perhaps just as well as I would have had a soaking, there's no shelter whatsoever on that section. That said it really appeals to me as a viewing point, right next to the pits and a great view of the whole track, mind you that's true of any point in the stadium I think.

I'd say it will only hold a couple of hundred people at most, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with your purchase.

looks great value, and with the track sorted, should be an excellent couple of day speedway, hopefully with a good effort from the British boys in the final, and the Russians making a full strength appearance - to see Emil in full flight around the new BV would be an excellent sight.

Sadly too far for me to make the trip, and no business trips scheduled for June anywhere near the UK, but looking forward to watching online.

looks great value, and with the track sorted, should be an excellent couple of day speedway, hopefully with a good effort from the British boys in the final, and the Russians making a full strength appearance - to see Emil in full flight around the new BV would be an excellent sight.

Sadly too far for me to make the trip, and no business trips scheduled for June anywhere near the UK, but looking forward to watching online.

You will love it when you do eventually get over to a meeting there, made for speedway, just like Hyde Rd, any other sport that goes on there takes second place every time.

Emil at full bore round that track is a frightening thought, Lagutas too, in fact anyone who is in the mood to wind it on will be worth paying to see, it looks like a track with no limits, can't wait to go again, British Final for me next I think.

Hope you get over here to see it soon. :t:

nor the end of July when the SWC takes place???

Well it must mean its grtting close to sold out then as no back straight tickets were available. Just a couple if expensive options and the tickets I purchased. First bend sounds great. Just hope it stays dry!

There was more then a few seats left in the (temporary) east stand when I looked about 6 days ago

Well it must mean its grtting close to sold out then as no back straight tickets were available. Just a couple if expensive options and the tickets I purchased. First bend sounds great. Just hope it stays dry!

See you there. I've got my ticket and can't wait!

I bought main stand tickets and booked hotel weeks ago, hopefully the weather behaves and we have two cracking meetings.

That is first bend terrace, holds 1000. Good view from there :

http://tinyurl.com/hhngryu

http://tinyurl.com/hud8dsm