British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

I think an Australian has a point re the host nation being seeded to the Final, it isn’t like it is ever going to be held in Australia and under normal circumstances it is pretty unlikely either Czech or Team GB would make the Final

• Like 1

Bookies (Sporting Index) have Australia slight Favourites for tonight and they cant split the Yanks and the Danes. I tend to agree that the Aussies look just the stronger, but would love to see Russia do it.

How can they know, most of the teams are not confirmed yet, Russia and Australia could all bring in riders that did not ride last Sat or Tues.

With reference to the host nation being seeded through to the final, I agree with those that say they should only be seeded through to the run off and two teams should go through from the run off.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 3

http://tinyurl.com/js3npuj

Very disrespectful from Doyle. His team wasn't good enough in the event 2 and he knows being up against Denmark & Russia that there's a good chance he won't make the final so he can then blame that on us being seeded.

I hope Australia finish 3rd tonight with him having a very poor night.

Doyle says Denmark would be weaker with Pedersen in the team. No punches pulled. Has the Aussie won anything in his career ?

Edited by marky

Doyle says Denmark would be weaker with Pedersen in the team. No punches pulled. Has the Aussie won anything in his career ?

Yes

• Like 3

Hmm...

Just in case do you know anyone who can 'work his magic' on a wet track for two hours before the meeting is called off?

I certainly wouldn't call on Buster if that's what you're getting at. I actually think he's losing his touch to be fair. Stuck in his ways

• Like 1

I think he's in danger of starting to believe he's a super star
  • Like 2

Nope. He will hardly achieve anything, definitely cant get in the same class as Nicki and deep down he knows it, thats why he tries to pick on him. He always fails big time, although not as big as Hancock with his statement, that was comedy gold. :lol:

How can they know, most of the teams are not confirmed yet, Russia and Australia could all bring in riders that did not ride last Sat or Tues.

Not many betting firms guess, but this lot do, hence I've won a fortune over the years selling teams. I doubt the teams will be that much different than those expected though, and even if the Danes bring in someone, they wont improve the team by a great deal.

They also used to put GP prices up between GP's, they soon stopped that after getting clobbered when us punters found out about a serious injury before they did.

Greg Hancock as stepped down from team usa. Becker replaces. Bloody ridiculous. Just couldn't be arsed to come over I say.

Grigory laguta is here tho.

Something going on within USA team with Wells and Hancock now stepping down? Really annoyed about that, was really looking forward to seeing Hancock.

Something going on within USA team with Wells and Hancock now stepping down? Really annoyed about that, was really looking forward to seeing Hancock.

Makes it a 3 team event now. No Hancock, no spolier in his races.

I think an Australian has a point re the host nation being seeded to the Final, it isn’t like it is ever going to be held in Australia and under normal circumstances it is pretty unlikely either Czech or Team GB would make the Final

yes and I would take it one step further , and insist that any nation that wants to take part , must run a qualifying round in their own country . funded entirely by their own associations ,

So Hancock just rode to make sure that USA will be in the main event again next year or what? Poor show and sad for the Germans who now miss out.

• Like 2