British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Is funny seeing what poppycock he comes out with though.Tough competition to be the Zielona Gora city idiot,but i think he wears the title with pride

Polands very own Starman eh?

• Like 4

Attention seeking yet again?

or just points massing. And to think some trolls thought Tai shouldn't ride . :rofl::rolleyes:

Why doesn't Woffinden show some respect to the flag in international tournament. (like the one that doesn't involve his sponsors).

You need to pay attention. He beats his British race jacket when he wins.

That's what you call pride.

• Like 2

No excuses Rosco got it wrong. First time and probably the last that G B seeded to final and he puts out a team who has little experience at this level apart from Tai and Rosco knew the risks and let everyone down. A total waste of space.

I have to agree. Woffy has been brilliant so far but no support. You can see the riders trying but King isn't coping at all,Cook is riding like he's never seen the track and Lambert looks average. Not a lot of racing from them although that said each race is a tough line up.

I personally am missing Bomber's fighting spirit tonight and having him there with his experience.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 2

Polands very own Starman eh?

Makes Starman look like Einstein.

• Like 1

Zielona Góra Falubaz is most liked social network site in speedway EVER Ahahahaa

And that is all down to you,i bet :rofl:

Of course, Holta married a Polish girl, tried to learn Polish, Lived in Poland. All you knew about Woffinden until he was like 15 was NOTHING. N O T H I N G. You just called him British after his performance guaranteed titles and you found out he has British roots. T H A T S a DIFFERENCE.

F**k me you're thick Holta is Norweigan by birth but as the Pole's were struggling they gave him a passport which makes him Polish.

But a rider born in a country but brought up in another shouldn't represent the country of his birth.

I hope you suffer a lifetimes affliction of masturbators colic as you don't seem the kind of person to be a decent parent.

Is tr3mmr0r a bell end

A bellendski to be accurate.

• Like 2

Do they measure engines nowadays?!

The bikes are winning this meeting, not the riders

A pride to show a finger in public in an official FIM tournament. OK. Classy!

A world champion that's British.

A class above the rest.

Come on GB, doing a decent job do far.

Harris has had a rubbish season but he still would have been better than Cook. The premier league is Cook's level and he will never go any higher.

• Like 1

As he's a representative of the SWC sponsors shouldn't Munster(sic) Joe be a little impartial.

God only know what our Polish pal will make of him supporting Australia

• Like 3